JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Difficult issue, of course.
The quick answer is 'YES' and it has already begun.

Out of the woodwork before the bodies were cold, Michael Bloomberg was drumming up the hate squad legislation, trotting out every wish list agenda item and trying to paint the NRA and other gun rights organizations into a corner by demonizing them and blaming gun rights for the Newtown slaughter of innocents.

'rvtech' we're in a fight...maybe the fight of our lives...and it is going to require everyone to be on the same page. Alas, I cannot be certain if every gun owner will be on the same page.

Some will want to cave on background checks
Some will want to cave on state preemption
Some will want to cave on semi-autos and high-cap magazines
Some will want to cave on shall-issue
Some will want to cave on stand-your-ground
The common denominator is that they will want to cave..

...just to try appeasing these anti-gun predators to protect THEIR particular guns and interests, at least for the foreseeable future.

These people are not deep thinkers or they wouldn't be this short-sighted.

Those of us who deal with these issues aren't doing it for us. I've got sons, and I know people who have grandchildren who haven't been born yet. Who sticks up for their rights?

Certainly not the appeasers. Chamberlain tried that with Hitler and look what it got him.

Greater criticism? Yes, possibly, mostly vitriolic and knee jerk. Will it last? Hell no.

Most of my FB feed is filled with Cambridge Lib-nanniysts who have been squawking unintelligibly constantly since the first shots fired on Friday. What have they been squawking about since Tuesday though? Instagram. The constant gibbering is over for the most part. There will be one or two barbed salvos here and there, but the gibbering is over.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top