JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coltemp is spot on. We are not looking at a gropin' joe administration, we are looking at a kameltoe haris administration and she has made no secret what her plans are not only on firearms but a whole lot of other issues we all hold dear. We can rejoice in our current Supreme Court but we know the commie plans. As for me, I relinquished all of my firearms to licensed dealers prior to the anti-gunner take-over here in Oregon.

If you are going to sell, sell only those firearms you had to process via an FFL. Those rifles and firearms that have no paperwork, i.e. pass downs, ones bought legally before the paperwork requirements. Keep and hide.

When Harris and her clowns come looking you can be sure they will be using the paperwork to find you and take them away. So keep the others hidden and separate.
I was thinking this exact same thing months ago. I've been doing a lot of boating since then...

Will you keep the same firearm styles and calibers or get something entirely different?

If this is too personal just ignore my question.

Take care!

Cate
That is a great question, if I may Id like to answer for myself on that one! The last big panic I started to collect tiny pocket pistols.. no one cared about those.. so they were common and had good prices.. I didnt have to deal hunt or compete to get them.. I found them all at pawn shops or from great members here.

When panic buying starts this time, I actually switch preferences entirely. I have an obscure rifle Im set to buy this weekend from a member here to fulfill a part of my AK collection (That I wont sell), but beyond that
Im actually going to get into black powder and cowboy action firearms.
(By cowboy action I simply mean revolvers and lever action firearms)

Last Edited:
Agree with Coltemp, " If you are going to sell, sell only those firearms you had to process via an FFL. Those rifles and firearms that have no paperwork, i.e. pass downs, ones bought legally before the paperwork requirements. Keep and hide."

I can't remember where I heard the saying, "Everyone should have one gun the government doesn't know about." I believe in this. Unfortunately for me, when they come knocking on my door via my CMP purchases, I'll be getting the "rubber hose" treatment because one Garand I bought and gifted to my uncle who is now deceased, and a Garand and carbine were given as graduation gifts from college/ROTC to my son...of course there is no paperwork and this was some 10 years ago.

My answer to the inquiry is, 'holding what I have'...I have pretty much what I want.

$30k for the .308 Hebrew Hammer and shown kit.... any takers?

55B3FDEC-7303-43DE-A0A3-ECA2AABEA0B6.jpeg

:s0062:

Nothing about fearing the future. How about not ignoring history. Some people granted with authority have made statements that they would ignore constitutional rights and over step their powers. Is that fear or paying attention?

I think (?) that he may mean that God is in his life but I could be wrong.

With that said, I TRUST and believe in God but I do NOT forget history.

So I do not FEAR what may happen in my life because of my religious beliefs as a Christian but I do pay attention to things that I see, hear, read and sense (Bad vibes/bad situations/bad people.) in my life.

I do believe that what Biden and his political writers wrote/said about what HE and others want to do when it comes to gun issues. Harris in on his wagon and SHE will be the runner of things and Biden will be a figurehead.

With that said, I don't TRUST or BELIEVE the other side either when it comes to GUN issues and a WHOLE lot more either.

So in MY opinion, trust God and don't worship any man especially a politician who has proven to be a 'whatever' no matter what party that he/she or they claim to be a member in.

If the commies, anti RKBA/anti Gun Idiots and ANTI FREEDOM donkeys/elephants take over and want to remove or downscale LE all over this country... we are in deep dung even more.

Take care!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
I've been looking to move to a red state. I can't imagine Montana, Wyoming, or Texas not becoming a sanctuary state.
Texas has slowly been turning purple before our very eyes. The major urban centers of Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and almost all of the southern border counties have turned blue already. The same thing that happened in the PNW is now taking place in Texas. TX is not lost yet, but all indications are that it will be in a few short years, especially if the Dems get their way regarding the relaxation of, or even outright disobeying, immigration laws.

Last Edited:
A LGS had a sweet Sig MPX PCC, but I held off on buying it until we know if Biden or Trump win, since with the former winning I expect the ATF will reclassify braces as stocks and require me to do the whole NFA dance. If that were the case, I'd probably just build an SBR, unless the PCC remains a "pistol" in the sense that I can carry loaded it in a vehicle if I have a concealed carry permit.

That is a great question, if I may Id like to answer for myself on that one! The last big panic I started to collect tiny pocket pistols.. no one cared about those.. so they were common and had good prices.. I didnt have to deal hunt or compete to get them.. I found them all at pawn shops of from great members.

When panic buying starts this time, I actually switch preferences entirely. I have an obscure rifle Im set to buy this weekend from a member here to fulfill a part of my AK collection (That I wont sell), but beyond that
Im actually going to get into black powder and cowboy action firearms.
(By cowboy action I simply mean revolvers and lever action firearms)

Very cool! Thank you for your input.

Single action revolvers (RF and CF) and lever action rifles (RF and CF) were what I was into a LOT. Plus a Glock - my first gun in the late 90's, several d/a revolvers (RF and CF), one semi automatic rifle (Made in CT Marlin Papoose -22lr.), 2 S&W semi automatic pistols, another Glock out here and a few single shot RF rifles.

Typos and added more. ^^^

I like derringers and the LOOKS of them too. Some guys in my old gun club back east owned derringers among their eclectic collection of smokeless and BP firearms.

(I no longer shoot handguns. I shoot 2 sweet bolt action RF rifles now.)

Take care!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
I already bought my big want months ago just in case. Got plenty of everything else to last me until my clock runs out. I'm also not really one to sell guns. The money I'd get would just evaporate somewhere else, I'd forget where it went and I'd have one less gun to show for it. I'll probably just sit out the rest of the panic and mind my own business

Remember when Palmetto had that killer sale on 5.7 ammo a couple years back...?

Even my woman has forgiven me now. :)

edit: I have now achieved carte blanche' with regards to any ammo purchase by her. :)

Texas has slowly been turning purple before our very eyes. The major urban centers of Austin, Houston, DFW, and almost all of the southern border counties have turned blue already. The same thing that happened in the PNW is now taking place in Texas. TX is not lost yet, but all indications are that it will be in a few short years.

THIS is true about Texas, etc. and it has hit the so called, ahem, so called FREE states ALL over the West and into the rest of the country too.

I would say more and go into great detail to PROVE what I said with VERY specific examples in the D/R parties but IT is NOT allowed on THIS forum.

Meaning telephone calls to and FROM NATIONAL and state wide/city wide D and R politicians and LETTERS from them via the USPS too. Past calls and letters from me to them in MT and in D.C. and vice versa from a to z INCLUDING GUN ISSUES and red flag laws.

THROW IN what happened in this college town with gun laws and the CITY council, the MT Supreme Court decision, the lazy R. AG Tim Fox who screwed up, a ballot issue and more.

Plus I had a bad fall the other day and landed HARD on my 2 knees and my right hand so it is very hard for me to TYPE now.

Basically WHERE YOU LIVE no matter what you may think NOW will be corrupted and it will even be by so called 'phony conservative and NON D leaders' who are NOT as open as the other side when it comes to their D. ANTI GUN/ANTI FREEDOM opinions, laws, changing what they said/wrote AFTER or once they got elected.

Plus they agreed with what T said at the table with Diane F. about taking the guns first and more when it came to RED FLAG laws. LOOK at what has already happened in the RED STATES across this country with R governors (Ds too!) and others. They have NOT only put forth those red flag gun laws into place that T praised but they ADDED MORE GUN LAWS to their state/local gun laws!

Fact nor fiction all across this nation and some red states are still PUSHING THIS with their governors right now in farm/lake country ALL over again.

So all of these people who are pushing/promoting anti freedom, anti gun and more commie ideas have joined up with SOME of the so called other side when it comes to NON conservative/NON libertarian leaders who do NOT have your interests at heart worse off this country's in VERY SPECIFIC former FREEDOM/conservative laws/ideas/opinions.

They hate freedom and conservative/libertarian people and principles.

They hate PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and fiscal conservatives.

Added more and typos! ^^^

Those do NOT only include gun issues but GUNS are a part of it.

Why? Because they want to disarm the people because ARMED PEOPLE who can fight back tyrants NO matter what those salami tyrants choose to call themselves scare the dung out of them!

Cate

Last Edited:
Very cool! Thank you for your input.

Single action revolvers (RF and CF) and lever action rifles (RF and CF) are what I was into a LOT. Plus a Glock - my first gun in the late 90's, several d/a revolvers (RF and CF), one semi automatic rifle (Made in CT Marlin Papoose -22lr.) and a few single shot RF rifles.

I like derringers and the LOOKS of them too. Some guys in my old gun club back east owned derringers among their eclectic collection of smokeless and BP firearms.

(I no longer shoot handguns. I shoot 2 sweet bolt action RF rifles now.)

Take care!

Old Lady Cate

You could go with the best of both worlds and get a five shot 22WMR "Derringer" style pocket pistol like this NAA Pug.

845A313E-2CE0-4F40-B608-013DBC918D50.jpeg

"Those rifles and firearms that have no paperwork, i.e. pass downs, ones bought legally before the paperwork requirements. Keep and hide."

If it's time to hide the guns, then we're not very far from having to use them.

While there isn't a direct correlation between us and the Armenians, it's a good idea to remember what happened to them.

They were targeted by the ruling powers, and ordered to surrender their weapons. Some are reported to have actually purchased firearms in order to have something to give the confiscators. At this point, they feared being tortured if they didn't (or couldn't) comply.

Ultimately, they were massacred en masse.

Could something like that ever happen here? I want to say 'No' - but a few years ago I would never have believed that the white race would be targeted as it is today. I would never have believed that violence would be tolerated in our cities as it is today. I would never in a million years have believed that Bruce Jenner would win the title of 'Woman of the Year'.

So - I have to grudgingly admit that we could experience something similar to what happened to the Armenians.

Now that insanity has become mainstream, anything at all might happen.

CB1867CF-97E0-40D2-A037-1FFBAF75A438.jpeg

B446E1B2-AB30-4B58-8DB7-D338FF9FCCE1.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR