JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put a child in front of him. While he's busy showing "affection" he'll probably forget all about it. :rolleyes:
This gal WON Halloween.

IMG_2333.jpg

This.

Not that it can't happen, but we've all been through a lot of scary shadows that turn out quite toothless.

Or the teeth were molars instead of canines, instead of tearing us up, they have been grinding us down.

I have pretty much sold what I wanted to sell; some ammo and one rifle (AR-50). I used those $ to buy a bunch more ammo and to upgrade most of it to expanding ammo from FMJ.

I have been sitting on some firearms which could add significant $ to my finances, but I value their possible future use more than the $ at this point. If it was closer to $100K than $10K then I would consider selling, but it isn't.

So my answer is that I am holding. If a good deal comes along, like it did today, then I might buy, but I mostly have what I need and want.

1992,1996,2000,2008,2012,2016,2020 etc........
This.

Not that it can't happen, but we've all been through a lot of scary shadows that turn out quite toothless.

Here's the thing, though. During those years they have had time to learn, cast bigger shadows, get dentures, and become more brazen yet insidious in their goals. While the gun community comes up with new ideas to work within unconstitutional laws, the opponents just keep coming up with more unconstitutional laws. Oregon had several extremely close calls over the past few years that were only stopped by walkouts or writing to dispute the title of proposed bills on technicalities.

In years past overtly embracing gun registration and confiscation was a sure path to losing an election. Yet, it is on Biden's website and his Gun Tsar will be Beto "He** yes, we're going to take your AR-15!" O'Rourke.

If 2020 has taught us anything it's that a lot of things we never thought would happen are happening.

I believe that if we keep the senate all our worries are moot. If we keep the senate, Biden can't pack the courts. If we keep the senate we should be able to block gun legislation. And with the current makeup of the supreme court we should prevail on 2A cases.
I'm just a cockeyed optimist, I guess.:D

Gun control has been getting tighter and tighter. It's only a matter of them where all firearms will be held at a centralize location under lock and key and every round has to be accounted for when you "check-out and check-in" your favorite firearms. I've already started to pull most of my ads. I rather hold on to it then sell it at this point. Who knows how far this bubblegumstorm will go on for regardless of who's in the oval office.

I believe that if we keep the senate all our worries are moot. If we keep the senate, Biden can't pack the courts. If we keep the senate we should be able to block gun legislation. And with the current makeup of the supreme court we should prevail on 2A cases.
I'm just a cockeyed optimist, I guess.:D

I have only slightly more confidence in congress critters than I do in Trump, especially with regards to the Second Amendment. Both Bushes sold us out and Congress went right along with them. The Senate may block some gun control, but they may also let thru compromise bills as they have in the past.

Also, as someone pointed out to me today, there is the issue of executive orders.

That said, the GOP keeping a majority in the Senate is probably a good thing for gun owners - the opposite would let gun control sale right thru.

Probably both. Sell some stuff so I can lay up some 80 percent kits. I've had a tendency to shop my firearms out to get the best for my dollar, so while my collection isn't as big or as expensive as some others, I know that it will work when I need it to. Laid up lots of parts, so if I need to I can fix most anything that doesn't require a mill or drill press.

one that I feel like I robbed the shop for was my VSKA. Several thousand rounds through it, no change in head space, minimal interior wear. But people schit on the century name like it was a member of Nickleback.

bubblegum them with a cactus and no Vaseline.

That's what happened to this guy...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads