JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right off corner of house about 4 ft and later in the day after it warmed up a bit he went to other end of the rose bed, view from window in room at that end of house (old reloading room).
If I cant get a darn cat to get the gophers and mice a blue heron will work. He's been sticking around my place for a while walking all the areas, caught him downing a mouse or vole in another yard.

100_3253.JPG 100_3255.JPG

we call it ninja cat, taken with game camera- it is playing with mice. we have over 100 pics of it in this session. if you look careful mouse is right in front of it's face. batted it into deep snow and could not find, so just found another.

DSCF0314.JPG DSCF0359.JPG DSCF0296.JPG

Got in through the dog/cat door?
Yep, we leave a slit in the backdoor open for our cat and put the cat food away when it's open. Sometimes we forget to hide the food. The skunks have been in several times but never this far. It's a good 30 feet to the backdoor and it's around a corner from where this guy is.

Our cat doesn't bother them, just watches.

The first time it happened there were two of them. And my wife accidentally closed the backdoor with one still inside the house. Luckily she didn't lock. She went out the front door around and opened the backdoor from the outside. And then made a trail of cat hard food from the middle of the dining area and out for him to follow. I slept through the whole thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top