JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What in the flock?
I assumed it was the head of a wood pecker. I took a break from hunting, sitting up against a tree and there it was beside me. No body, wings, nothing. been there a while, really dried, I left it where I found it. I guess the crows, or whatever, wasn't fond of heads.

I assumed it was the head of a wood pecker. I took a break from hunting, sitting up against a tree and there it was beside me. No body, wings, nothing. been there a while, really dried, I left it where I found it. I guess the crows, or whatever, wasn't fond of heads.
Maybe it pecked into one of those tree hugger spikes and it's head broke off. It can happen.

Maybe it pecked into one of those tree hugger spikes and it's head broke off. It can happen.
Maybe somebody should ask Tracy "Tree-Spiker" Stone-Manning 'bout that...

TSM.JPG

Last Edited:
I took the picture!
Cool, and great shots!

My question wasn't in reference to your post. It was for another post regarding the elk photo which was from Pinterest apparently (post #812 above). That user had posted before saying eagle photos were from his collection but didn't mention they were not his photos (they were taken from the internet). Makes things confusing.

Last Edited:
Cool, and great shots!

My question wasn't in reference to your post. It was for another post regarding the elk photo which was from Pinterest apparently (post #812 above). That user had posted before saying eagle photos were from his collection but didn't mention they were not his photos (they were taken from the internet). Makes things confusing.
When I said my Eagle collection, was in reference to the eagle pics I find online. Anymore questions?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top