JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right under my kid's swing set. Not a welcome sight. Thankfully I was able to get to him before my kiddos did.

IMG_20210830_125213_347.jpg

My boss recently moved to an off grid place outside Silverton- these are his new neighbors.
There are actually TWO cougars in the daylight picture, the picture quality doesn't translate when I posted it.
I've NEVER seen 2 together before!
0DEBBEA7-5C74-4BF8-8A04-E400C5C4BB34.jpeg AF6276C9-F12B-41A0-BD4E-0F7168D36DB5.jpeg 438DA901-1304-441B-802E-5C7E97B89B11.jpeg

Screenshot from a trail camera on the land where I live. I've got an antlerless elk tag so, as long as this guy doesn't wander onto adjacent public lands during the bull elk season, he should live to see another year.

Screenshot (3).png

Last Edited:
Didn't get a picture (sorry), but late for work yesterday and speeding down the highway when a giant 2 point jumps out into the road less than a 100 feet in front of me. I laid on the horn, hit the brakes, swerved, I was almost on top of it when it bounded out of the way. I couldn't stop, but that thing was at least as big as the one I shot as a kid and that one field dressed at 158 lbs.

....maybe I should put the .30-30 in the trunk for a while...🤔

I guess I should start taking a few pictures of our resident wildlife. There is a 4 point and a doe that seems to have twins every year that wander through my yard. Those and the Kamikaze squirrels that run halfway across the road in front of you, then change their minds and run back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top