JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to pass muster. However the FREE aspect of running a business without government interference must be tossed into the mix. We are so far from a low tax, free system it's absurd

Could John Moses Browning design and build machine guns in his small shop today? The government interference might have even made that wizard give up

are you kidding they might arrest him for constructive intent, or conspiracy to commit conspiracy(bs charge but they can do it,in short planning to plan something, which is beyond the pale of reason)...

these parasite that have murderd the republic will pay with their lives..1791 at all costs!

fight or die.

I don't get all hyped up over the illegals issue. Apparently now more of them are going back to Mexico than are coming in. They know a sinking ship when they see one.

Plus I have a lot more in common with a poor, lowly, illegal alien than I do with the REAL people robbing me blind and destroying my future and most definitely the future of any American child - the Euro Financial Elite. They do love all the little guys that distract and take the heat for them though. Also, they were the original North Americans before the white trash (us) from Europe came floating over with all our love and kindness.

I am convinced that we have greatly contributed to the further decay of Mexico because TPTB don't want us fleeing to there when things get really, really bad here.

are you kidding they might arrest him for constructive intent, or conspiracy to commit conspiracy(bs charge but they can do it,in short planning to plan something, which is beyond the pale of reason)...

these parasite that have murderd the republic will pay with their lives..1791 at all costs!

fight or die.

Been personally ready for this since the mid 1980s.. saw it coming. We will win but there will be a high price paid

I don't get all hyped up over the illegals issue. Apparently now more of them are going back to Mexico than are coming in. They know a sinking ship when they see one.

Plus I have a lot more in common with a poor, lowly, illegal alien than I do with the REAL people robbing me blind and destroying my future and most definitely the future of any American child - the Euro Financial Elite. They do love all the little guys that distract and take the heat for them though. Also, they were the original North Americans before the white trash (us) from Europe came floating over with all our love and kindness.

I am convinced that we have greatly contributed to the further decay of Mexico because TPTB don't want us fleeing to there when things get really, really bad here.

My issues with illegals are these. you will note that 3 out of the 4 have financial as well as human-bodily affects on our citizens

1) They commit a massive overrepresentation of crimes, from drug making, growing operations, much rape including a lot of rapes of young girls, murder, drunk driving homicides, cop killing, human trafficking and a lot more

2) They steal jobs that Americans desperately need

3) They bring their 3rd world culture here and shove it our faces

4) They bring a large number of incurable diseases such as chagas, hepatitus, tuberculosis, and e-coli contamination of the foods they pick

Blitzkrieg,

I get it and understand.

'1.' might be a little overkill. I'm a contractor and have worked around Mexicans for many years, many of them probably illegals. In general they are pretty much like you and me. People trying to make it, desperate, just wanting to have a meal on the table, a bed to sleep on, and willing to work a 12 hour day for it. They aren't murderers and rapists. There are many examples of course of whites being just that, but we don't categorize them all under the same blanket.

Since the US is indeed going to suffer a vicious economic collapse at some point a lot of us will be in the same boat. Doing what we have to in order to survive. Don't worry too much about the Mexicans, they will be leaving trust me; Mexico will be more of a pleasant alternative than here.

You should understand that illegals, as well as all the other 'sub-issues' are minor threats to your standard of living compared to the real threats. Divide and conquer is the MO of TPTB.

The illegals may cost billions, but the financial elite (who love people being concerned with such issues) are robbing your future as well as Trillions of dollars to line their pockets. While we concern ourselves with minor issues, they sip champagne and enjoy their cigars. They are so power mad and deranged they will soon be pushing us into WWIII to keep their financial Ponzi going forward (to protect the Petro Dollar). You and I are worthless eaters in their book.

Americans are dutifully distracted by phony politics, illegals, health care yes/no, sports, nationalism, the BS WOT, and all the fear laided out on their evening news to be concerned with the wizards behind the curtain. Here, their pride and joy, the Fed, is right out there in the open, exposed for all to see. The real destructive force against our futures and that of our children. However, with all these small issues to keep us busy (by design), no one seems to notice no one seems to care.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I've heard that a lot. Any person whether white, black, red, or green that is trying to make it in this world by meager means has TPTB as their true enemy. They have taken so much away from us it boggles the mind.

If we ever stopped bickering amongst ourselves and focused our attention on them it would be game over for them. Unfortunately, they hold all the cards, control every media source, every TV, so the masses will never care about such things.

An analogy would be an enemy shooting a BB gun at you vs a cannon. Be more concerned about the cannon.

There are numerous problems in our financial system and more waste in our gooberment than anyone here to include myself could comprehend.

But we need to start somewhere, I stick by the statement kick the illegals, put people on welfare to work, working on our infrastructure where eveer the skills fit in and those that want to can be part of an intern program if not let charities and their Kin take care of them.

tighten the waste in gooberment and I do not pay, many in gooberment make less than their counterparts in the commercial world.

But there is so much waste, it is pathetic, there is not enough enforcement of the rules and regulations in place, if there was those taking part in the waste would be forced to pay back the government the purchases they make that are in violation of the regs.

But look at the commander in chief, his wife takes her entire family on trip to south africa on air force series jet, all expenses paid by you and I the tax payer, anytime she goes anywhere it should be at her expense unless she is accompanying her husband (vice versa if it were a female perisdent) Look at all the expense of the Obama takinghis her air force onse to Hawaii, We need true leadership, instead people up there trying to divide our country.

Burt, I grew up around them in Northern Cali.. working with them and what they may do when "off duty" are different matters. Let's just say I've ridden the river with them including defending my gal twice from serious gang rape attempts (with drawn handgun) and several self defense fights. Never started any of them with words or deeds

So maybe I'm a little biased but the statistics on incarceration are clear. For instance 95% of the murder warrants out in Los Angeles are for illegals and something like 33% of the fed inmates are illegals

My issues with illegals are these. you will note that 3 out of the 4 have financial as well as human-bodily affects on our citizens

1) They commit a massive overrepresentation of crimes, from drug making, growing operations, much rape including a lot of rapes of young girls, murder, drunk driving homicides, cop killing, human trafficking and a lot more....(I won't bother to respond to this. I'm too exhausted already.)

2) They steal jobs that Americans desperately need (If you are so unskilled that you can be easily replaced by somebody with no English, no skills, no tools, no high school diploma and no documentation and maybe even no address or no phone....if THIS GUY threatens YOUR JOB then you've got much, much bigger problems. Fact is, the types of jobs that undocumented workers take are NOT the kinds of jobs that Americans are clammoring for. They are NOT the kinds of jobs that elevate American families out of poverty and into the middle class. They are usually seasonal and low paid and low dignity and poor working conditions.)

3) They bring their 3rd world culture here and shove it our faces (What exactly does that mean? Mostly when people complain about "illegals", they mean Mexicans. If you've spent any time with Mexicans you'd know that by and large they are extremely religious and family oriented. Some of the hardest workers I've ever met. I'd say we need some MORE of that family oriented hard working 3rd world culture)

4) They bring a large number of incurable diseases such as chagas, hepatitus, tuberculosis, and e-coli contamination of the foods they pick (you mean like small pox blankets? Who among us is NOT an immigrant I ask you?)

I'm with Burt on this one. At the end of the day, immigrants are NOT our biggest problem. Not even close by a long shot.

And, ask yourself TRULY....if an imaginary line stood between you and your family's safety, happiness and future....would you cross that line? I am here to tell you that as a survivor, for me and my family- national borders wouldn't mean SQUAT. I'd go wherever my family stood the best chance of surviving. By and large these are hard working HUMAN families doing our crappiest jobs for lower wages than we would ever accept. Is it ideal? probably not, but in the grand scheme of things barely even worthy of a mention in the catalog of threats to the American Middle Class.

IT'S JUST A DIVERSION PEOPLE!!!!

Do you call a man who is a master tile setter/contractor with 25 years experience unskilled?

No diversion, I clearly nailed how important this issue is. Miss J I would say your post is the diversion

BTW I also have Computer Science degree and the H1B visa legal immigrants flooded the market with cheap labor and I gave that career up as well

The article about FedEx carries a lot of weight with me, since companies such as FedEx and UPS strive to be accurate about forecasting demand and planning for aircraft, fuel contracts, labor, and more.

Peter

I'm with Burt on this one. At the end of the day, immigrants are NOT our biggest problem. Not even close by a long shot.

And, ask yourself TRULY....if an imaginary line stood between you and your family's safety, happiness and future....would you cross that line? I am here to tell you that as a survivor, for me and my family- national borders wouldn't mean SQUAT. I'd go wherever my family stood the best chance of surviving. By and large these are hard working HUMAN families doing our crappiest jobs for lower wages than we would ever accept. Is it ideal? probably not, but in the grand scheme of things barely even worthy of a mention in the catalog of threats to the American Middle Class.

IT'S JUST A DIVERSION PEOPLE!!!!

Mexico prison break: 130 escape; Texas border agents on alert - latimes.com

Here comes some more illegal people from the south. These few will be OK too, right?

The more the poor, working and middle class stay feuding with eachother about petty social differences and very small threats (in the grand scheme of things) the more we are distracted from the REAL problems in our society.

Immigration, gay marriage, abortion etc. these are issues but they are NOT the most important issues facing our country today. Not even by a long shot. We are just spinning our tires when we spend time and energy debating these things.

THAT is basically my point.

The more the poor, working and middle class stay feuding with eachother about petty social differences and very small threats (in the grand scheme of things) the more we are distracted from the REAL problems in our society.

Immigration, gay marriage, abortion etc. these are issues but they are NOT the most important issues facing our country today. Not even by a long shot. We are just spinning our tires when we spend time and energy debating these things.

THAT is basically my point.

Immigration, gay marriage, abortion and etc are very much important issues facing our country to me. You seem to be OK with them. That is your opinion. I do not agree with them or your opinion.

I have to hand it to the elite families that run our lives. They sure know how to keep people busy with every distraction so no one will look their direction. Our TVs (their media) tell us what is important and what is not. Unfortunately, the same folks that gave us our world system of fractional reserve banking and fiat currency also gave us our 'belief systems' that dictate certain morals for us. They, on the other hand, aware of real truth, have no moral code for themselves; they do want they want when they want, with no consequences.

"In essence, all of this talk about the mysterious and paranoid-sounding "suppression of the truth" simply boils down to the issue of morality. People fail to realize that morality is not needed for those in power. Only the weak masses need morality, because they are not in complete control of their own destinies, and thus can be punished for any of their unsavory actions. So, when it comes to the matter of dispensing the truth, the ruling elite elect not to tell the masses the real truth about reality because they have absolutely no reason, motivation, or obligation to do so.

If one takes a step back and looks at the general attitude of authority figures, they will see that these authority figures do not exude the truth. Rather, when it comes to such tasks as disclosing information, these authority figures have an aura of shadiness. Instead of divulging all of the information that they know, they divulge as little information as possible.

So, getting back to the matter of the ruling elite dispensing the truth to the masses, a great analogy for this would be that of a lion nonchalantly swatting away a fly with its tail: The ruling elite will invent any bogus (yet still within reason) religion or scientific theory just to keep the masses from questioning reality. However, more than just temporarily quelling the masses, these bogus belief systems are actually able to control the masses because people foolishly end up believing in them and taking them to heart. So, in other words, instead of people interpreting a bogus belief system as simply being a possible theory or possible explanation of reality, people totally succumb to (that is, adopt) the bogus belief system because not only is the belief system within reason, but it also came from a very powerful authority figure.

The ruling elite are not anchored down by morality. They set the rules, invent the religions, invent the gods, invent the scientific theories, and do as they please. On the other hand, the masses are, by necessity, slaves to morality: If the common man does not behave properly, then, via the ruling elite's rules, he may be punished.

The logic of a common man is not the same as that of a man in power, because the common man's logic is infected with morality."
- truth.com

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads