JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I said I have a lot more.. these were easy to find using Google.. and BTW MissJ I see you have a lot of sympathy for the illegal aliens, where is your sympathy for US citizens totally taken out of the workforce, raped or even murdered as a result of this illegal invasion?

Republicans decry 'deadly' policy as report shows illegal immigrants committing new crimes | Fox News

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans each and every day on average. Imagine having to face 9,000 American dead people returned to stare you in the face MissJ, each and every year

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

I say 9,000 because another 12+ each day die via illegal alien drunk driving

Those are all terrible things, you are reporting. Truly terrible. I do not deny or discredit your statistics.

I still fail to see why that is one of the MAJOR issues or concerns with the USA facing an invisible depression?

Just a drop in the bucket of economic woes...

Cancer is pretty terrible too...probably responsible for thousands of Americans each year being out of work....I could go and try and find some stats for you if you'd like but I think we can both agree that Cancer, while terrible, is not a primary cause of America's economic woes....

So many opinions and conivictions from those who are dead inside. Of course there are greedy self interested tyrants in rule just as there are those of wealth who are awake. We see the same thing in every group of peoples. Does it help me to be obsessed with the ruling class or the upper class or middle class or the bottom class? If I take their place, does it make me alive or more alive? It doesn't matter folks. What matters is the condition that I'm in. Where ever I go, there I am. If I remain dead inside, it doesn't matter what class I'm in, it doesn't matter how many 5 gal pails of beans I have stored up.

I don't expect everyone to understand what I'm speaking about, but for those who do, there is life or at least a chance for life.

Worse than the Great Depression. | Global Research

Trailboss,

It is possible to have many 5 gallon pails of beans, be aware of reality and not apathetic, be very alive inside, and happy. The best of both worlds so to speak.

There you go bringing in charts & graphs, to show the facts, Now you know thats not fair, they laughed at Ross Perot for his charts and graphs, seriously I was taking a college class at night (took me along my degrees at night) the first time Ross Perot was running for president in 1992, and my college professor was actually laughing at him for doing so, being a person who deals in facts and data, I liked the seeing it on the tv screen while he talked, everyone thought I was crazy because I liked it,

He was actually providing the facts to american people to back up his statements during the debates and the average person laughed at him for doing so, I could not believe then how stupid the average person was in out country.

No one wants to see the facts or data BURT, they want to be told

Don't worry it will be ok

I had an Embysol I work with this morning ask me what was wrong with. printing more money, really he meant it, he said that means there will more available, after explaining to him what happens and the Weimar Republic and how it is the reason everything is going up in price and our salaries are frozen, He said oh shiza what are they doing that for

......they want to be told

Exactly. They want to be told what is reality by their boob tube mainstream media. No one thinks for themselves anymore. However, no one will be able to say they weren't warned when the dollar crashes, their bank locks them out, their IRA goes poof, SS defaults, their employer locks their doors, etc. There are plenty of voices out there now telling it like it is but if it isn't 1) a government/authority source and 2) doesn't give a comforting message, it is disregarded.

Some people like Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente have told it like it is for years, but since they aren't rubbing shoulders with the banking cartel criminals they are STILL laughed at ... amazing really ... QE1, QE2, QE3, QE4 QE-infinity lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
BURT,

There you go giving us charts, graphs, rational thinking and logic again, what gives????
:)

Na, you know I agree with ya, I am just trying to figure out who is buying all of the stuff at the stores and where they are getting the $$$$ to pay for it???????

Ah I get it credit cards, thats the answer more credit.

Those are all terrible things, you are reporting. Truly terrible. I do not deny or discredit your statistics.

I still fail to see why that is one of the MAJOR issues or concerns with the USA facing an invisible depression?

Just a drop in the bucket of economic woes...

Cancer is pretty terrible too...probably responsible for thousands of Americans each year being out of work....I could go and try and find some stats for you if you'd like but I think we can both agree that Cancer, while terrible, is not a primary cause of America's economic woes....

Maybe if you had family that were victims of the illegal invasion you would have a different attitude.. this is a 100% curable situation called Mass deportations

Maybe if you had famnily that were victims of the illegal invasion you would have a different attitude.. this is a 100% curable situation called Mass deportations

Not to beat up on MISSJ, cause I really reading her posts, but I have to agree that the proper thing to do is mass deportation of every single solitary illegal regardless of how long they have been here, put them in a C-130 and transport them the furthest most remote part of their home country, land the plane and kick them out.

Anchor babies are not are nothing more than than a back door into our social safety network, a form of embezzlement from the amecian tax payer.

Get caught a second time and make them work in a labor camp for six month building the fence as pentence for espionage on our country and any sabotage is just that sabotage which when done by a spy is death. We need to treat all spies the same, after we have a legal way to enter if we want them, anyone subverting that method is either a terrorist or a spy, same thing in my book.

MISSJ,

I sincerely hope since I mentioned your name you did think I was pointing anything at you, I was only stating that I disagreed with you on the above.

From a couple of PM's we had and your post I like reading what you have to say, and if you took my statement to against you instead of a disagreement I apologize.

Just wanted to try and clear any possible mis-understanding's and let you and every here I know I have a lot of respect for you and your opinion's.

KH

MISSJ,

I sincerely hope since I mentioned your name you did think I was pointing anything at you, I was only stating that I disagreed with you on the above.

From a couple of PM's we had and your post I like reading what you have to say, and if you took my statement to against you instead of a disagreement I apologize.

Just wanted to try and clear any possible mis-understanding's and let you and every here I know I have a lot of respect for you and your opinion's.

KH

nah...don't worry. I've got pretty tough skin. I'm a Libertarian in oregon....this debate is small potatoes compared to what I am usually up against!

the immigration thing is really derailing this thread....so I'll just lay it to rest right now. Who knows, maybe illegal immigration really is one of the primary causes of our economic woes. I am no economist. I will not respond to any more comments about immigration in an effort to keep this thread on track.

how about unemployment? clearly that is an indicator of a depression. our unemployment has been hovering around 8% and change. What do we think it REALLY is? that is a government manipulated statistic. somebody who once made $90,000 a year and now they are making $25,000 a year doesn't count in that 8% even though they may have had their house foreclosed and now they are living with their in-laws... Somebody who is NEW to the job market cannot claim unemployment benefits and doesn't count towards the 8% (like new grads or a stay at home mom looking for work because her husband got laid off. both are unemployed, but only ONE counts towards that 8%). Somebody who's been unemployed so long that their benefits have expired doesn't count towards that 8%. Somebody re-entering the job market after being away for a while doesn't count towards that 8% (like a retired person who's savings took a hit and now they are looking for part-time work to make ends meat). Somebody who got laid off then went back to school to learn a new trade isn't eligible to claim unemployment, so doesn't count towards that 8%.

By the way, I know at least ONE person of each of those examples I listed above.

My random guess would be that unemployment is closer to 12%....maybe even as high as 15-16%...

Real Unemployment??? My opinion, is these people are right on.

sgs-emp.jpg

Alternate Unemployment Charts

sgs-emp.jpg

The ONLY reason we are all still enjoying a false/high standard of living is the money printing scam aka the Petro Dollar. Won't last forever, so enjoy it while it does. These are indeed the last of the good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not consider a manufacturing company with 30+ employees a "small business". Most of the small businesses in America are retail stores, service companies, or restaurants with less than 30 employees. The neighborhood 7-11 or the corner McDonald's fits my description accurately.

The Robber Barons of the 1880s were industrialists who were unrestrained by anti-trust or labor laws:

"... their "questionable practices" usually included setting the product at extremely low prices (and paying their workers very poorly in order to do so), buying out the competitors that couldn't keep up, and once there was no competition, they would hike prices far above the original level."

Over the 200+ years America has existed there have been cycles of less and more regulation of business (capitalism). When the pendulum swings too far towards deregulation it rapidly becomes apparent that corporations and their owners/executives have little or no conscience, loyalty, or humanity.

I believe the government considers 250 or fewer employees a small bussiness.

I remember paying $400 for a VCR and having to save for it. They were also built like tanks. Most goods made in the USA once upon a time, were made to a higher standard than they are today. THe cost was higher to MFG them, but they lasted. When my VCR broke I would take it to a repair shop to get fixed because it was cheaper to fix it. Now days I would just buy another one. Then we had something happen that no one has mentioned, which is where I feel the beginning of the end started, NAFTA, North Amaerican Free Trade Agreement. Sony, GM and a host of other companies moved out of the Country, the two I mentioned to Mexico where they paid workers $8.00/hr to do jobs that paid $30 to $40 here in the US. We can stop this at any time. Doing away with NAFTA would be a great start. Raise all import taxes, so we can compete. the labor is cheap because they don't pay their workers hardly anything and the MFG facilities most of us wouldn't work in. We are in a depression and to simply dismiss or blame it on the banks is just burrying your head in the sand. Although I hate the bank dillweeds just the same.

As a side note I read something in one of those chain e-mails that actually works. When you call to talk to any companies customer service and you can barely understand the person on the other end of the phone, just ask politely where their call center is at that they are talking to you from. If they tell you it's in another country, then you simply ask to speak to customer service in the United States. They will ask you to hold and then transfer you immediately to a US call center. I have done this with Comcast and Dell as well as a few other companies. Imagine if every single solitary person that called customer service did just that; it would force the companies to bring more jobs back here to the US. They would not be high dollar jobs, but it would be great for kids going to college or graduating and getting a first job, etc..
I don't think your 400 dollar VCR was made in the us. Most TVs were already being made over seas before VCRs were on the market. Just because it's name was RCA,GE, Motorola, etc. doesn't mean it was made in the US.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top