JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Being an Airbaby, the suck, was never that bad. Maybe not vacation spots, but I got to see the world. Air Force rucks were never that heavy. Sandwiches, beer and clean underwear for every day out.
I can't say the same for the USMC. Haha.

Both sides of the prep coin. An Olympic athlete will soon expire without the gear. And La-Z-Boy types will not get far, even with their gear. Balance is the word. Maximize what you have left, as the human organism has programmed-in aging.

I think about this as I get older. My back and knees hurt all the time. I still regularly hike in harsh mountains with steep hills with 45 lbs of gear, down from 80 lbs after gutting non essentials. Think assault pack.

But wonder what I'll be able to do at 50 yo. I work out 6 days a week. Twenty six pull ups and hard core burpee's, etc. should give you an idea of fitness at my current age (40's). But for how much longer…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top