JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The reality is very clear, In Vietnam we did not fight with WW2 Tactics.

This is a WAR, believe it or not, and we must stop fighting the war of complaince and start to fight the war of aggression.
I am not saying start riots and burn buildings, but like in Vietnam the enemy did not fight with much honor or fairness.
They fought to kill you plain and simple. The Liberals of this nation want you dead, not by the sword but by the pen,
and they will do what every it takes to see your cold dead body gripping that firearm as the lower you into a grave.

If Liberals could literally kill and succeed they would but they must do anything like cowards in the shadow do.
It is time to become a realist of whom we are fighting here. These are not good people wanting peace. These are very bad people wanting your blood.

It is time to end this once and for all, enough trying to be nice about this, this must end now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yow - Dude, reign it in. This is not a war, it's a political struggle. When you say 'The liberals of this nation want you dead' who are you talking about? Me? The mom with a peace sticker on her baby carriage? Republican Mayor Bloomberg and all his body guards? Not everybody is the same or has the same motives. Since Sun Tzu started this thread, here's one for ya:
知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

The struggle is about creating a message that most people can relate to, which in turn would give anti-gun politicians pause because they fear that we can get a majority of their voters to agree with us.
I think this guy does a great job:

It's not me, it's you - YouTube

Check out his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/AmidstTheNoise

The name Liberals is not whom you are saying least not in my book. I think maybe there was a time Liberal meant something way different then it does today. I also think Conservative means way different then it once did.
I know there are pro-gun liberals. and then there are anti-gun Liberals and they are totally different in my head.

MikeE , I am a 60's kid born and raised during a time of long hair, peace and love and all that stuff. Liberals back then were pro-peace . And thats ok with me. Liberals todays are NOT peace motivated . There are good liberals like there are good conservatives but today KAOS is what Liberals stand for allot of the time. They cause injury and death in their acts. Hard when people throw liberal around then tell me to disarm myself, and spike trees, and cost jobs and then claim they are peace loving . I am sure your family are nice Liberals, my son is one too. Those are not whom I speak off.

There's some truth in what you say. I've watched people who were anti-war and anti-Patriot Act activists attack Edward Snowden because he did what he did under President Obama's watch. The closer aligned with a Political Party, the greater the chance people will make that mistake.
Watch the exact same thing happen to conservatives when a Republican takes back the White House.
A political re-alignment needs to happen. All those who support the Bill of Rights need to stand together, IMO.

Exactly! What does fundamentalist religion have to do with the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution?....

Don't know what your definition of "fundamentalist religion" might be today. Perhaps it is more of a buzz word used to get a point across or add traction to an argument?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...

Maybe it is time to edumacate up a bit?

Book.jpg

Foreword
Archie P. Jones, Ph.D.

Rev. Benjamin F. Morris’ magnum opus, the Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States, could not be more pertinent to present day American life. The little-known information that it contains is just as true today as it was in 1864 and is far more needed than it was in the mid-nineteenth century. Moreover, American Christians have long neglected the heritage that God has given us through our Christian forefathers, so the vast majority of American Christians are ignorant of the Christian character of our civil government institutions.

Furthermore, there has been a long-standing effort by anti-Christian scholars and propagandists to de-Christianize American civil government, law and life. Largely because of their ignorance, many Christians have been misled by the disinformation lead by anti-Christian writers who have obscured or denied the Christian nature of our heritage of civil government and law. That heritage was not perfect but it was superior to the heritage of any other people on earth, and both Christians and non-Christians benefited immeasurably from our God-given heritage of Christian influence upon civil government and law in America. Hence, the interesting information presented by Rev. Morris is a must reading for Christians and non-Christians alike.

Morris’ great work is a magnificent contribution to our understanding of the Christian—or dominantly Christian—history of these United States of America. The evidence which he presents makes it unmistakably clear that early American citizens and statesmen knew what Romans 13 and the Bible as a whole make so clear: that civil government is not neutral among religions and philosophies of men but instead is a ministry of the sovereign God who created and rules His universe and world, and works out His eternal plan and holy will in history. Our forefathers in the faith did not retreat from involvement in society and politics. They did not turn civil government, the making, enforcement, and adjudication of laws, over to Satan and those who serve him. They did not surrender the ministry of civil government to those who are in rebellion against God. Instead, they sought to base civil government and law upon the truth. They understood that God is the Lord of history who rules the lives of nations by His divine providence, and that He is in authority over our nation as well over all others.

They knew that our nation’s civil government and law must be based upon God’s laws and principles of justice if we are to enjoy His blessings upon our land and people. They comprehended that all men are sinners, and that man’s sinful nature has particularly destructive consequences when it is allowed to vent itself through the power of civil government. They understood that true religion (Christianity), virtue, and liberty are inseparably united, and that liberty cannot long be persevered in the absence of virtue among the people and their representative.

More:
Did America Have a Christian Founding?

Looking forward to hearing you speak on the 8th at the capitol !

Incite Liberty | 2nd Annual Patriot Party at the Capitol

that one looks like it already happened.... where are these events posted? or, is this a smear on my character because somewhere in oregon, someone had a 2a themed meeting and i didn't go.... funny that you didn't mention it until the time had past.

also, i viewed their calendar out to july and the only other things they have listed are gun shows.

Last Edited:
You realize that isn't the constitution, right?
It is in "The Declaration of Independence" and without that "Declaration." there would be no Constitution, and we'd all be drinking warm beer and eating figgy pudding....

Last Edited:
It is in "The Declaration of Independence" and without that "Declaration." there would be no Constitution, and we'd all be drinking warm beer and eating figgy pudding....
The DOI is not even a legal document. It was a political document writter and re-written many times (with winning support of the church for separation as one of the goals). The fact that all the religious folks can cling to is the word "creator" in the DOI (because there is NO reference to god in the founding legal documents of this country...period) is a clear indicator of their desperation and their being wrong.

I guess since they used the word creator, that they mysteriously forgot the words "God" and "jesus."

Last Edited:
Goodness me! Some people seem to get such a hard on about relıgıon. Anyone else remember that the Declaration mentions 'Laws of Nature'? I know that there are more than a few people who look upon the laws of Nature as a religion as well.

Get a grip and let it go already.

The DOI is not even a legal document. It was a political document writter and re-written many times (with winning support of the church for separation as one of the goals). The fact that all the religious folks can cling to is the word "creator" in the DOI (because there is NO reference to god in the founding legal documents of this country...period) is a clear indicator of their desperation and their being wrong.

I guess since they used the word creator, that they mysteriously forgot the words "God" and "jesus."

OK, what ever floats your boat PP..................;)

Last Edited:
that one looks like it already happened.... where are these events posted? or, is this a smear on my character because somewhere in oregon, someone had a 2a themed meeting and i didn't go.... funny that you didn't mention it until the time had past.

also, i viewed their calendar out to july and the only other things they have listed are gun shows.

looking forward to hearing you speak at this event
https://www.facebook.com/events/677281945644613/?source=1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews