JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See I think we should round up all the liberal arts college students in portland, seattle, and california and drop them in chicago for a weekend and see if they come out of there with the same tone.

Black lives DO matter. I just wish they would blame the right people for them dying.

I watched the entire thing and was amazed at the truth therein. How it ever made public and not quashed is a miracle unto itself. Thank you for posting it.

I sent the link to my head county LEO and local paper. HOPEFULLY they'll review it and understand what the hell is going on. 99.9% sure my LEO knows but my paper & tv...yea right. The 'ol, 'why report what we don't agree with crappola.'

Dan

At this point, the 104 shot, 14 dead is dead news, but the bubblegumtt heads continue to commit mass crime while 'all' politicians sit around with their thumbs firmly inserted into azzes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top