JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SO, the antis are holding their Reichstag rallies this weekend, Cool, wonder when the book burnings will start, Bunch of Jack booted, Goose Stepping morons!

Not so much, it be screaming pink hats and smiley face beta boys...

over_portland_hipster_400_400_90.jpg

How would a 'Leave Me The Eff Alone" rally be accepted? A wish all these caring, inclusive, oppression fighters would just let us do us...peacefully...like we have been...for a couple centuries now.

We should all get out and spend some cash at the range or go to a good local shooting spot tomorrow, to show that we can gather more peacefully than those who would usurp our rights, while exercising them and sharpening our aim skills.

Maybe Portland Area Antis can mix it up with Red Zone participants tomorrow.

Every major news site will promote those, and then "report" on how successful they were. What to do? JOIN those sites as a commenter. Post TRUE knowledge about gun laws/crime/etc AND DO IT POLITELY. They can and will be jerks back. The longer you go without "yelling" back, staying polite, some who are convincable will pay attention.

That guy looks too soft for beer and smokes.

Well, seeing as how I had my first taste of beer at 6yrs old and my first smoke at 10, I think yer gettin old there Brother!

But doesn't he have a lovely shade of lipstick? Are we even sure it's a "he"? Yah, I don't see a bunch of jackboots in Portland, just more of the same freaks, hipsters, and screaming vag...

Well, seeing as how I had my first taste of beer at 6yrs old and my first smoke at 10, I think yer gettin old there Brother!

But doesn't he have a lovely shade of lipstick? Are we even sure it's a "he"? Yah, I don't see a bunch of jackboots in Portland, just more of the same freaks, hipsters, and screaming vag...
I'm in my early 30s. Trying to get old, though.
He sure looks like he'd have a terrible time in jail. You're right, that lipstick sure is purty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top