JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leo Penn was a WWII vet. He was blacklisted for supporting unions. Those are facts, everything else is purely speculation.

NOPE!
Read the Vernona Files; the US broke the Soviet Vernona code in the 1950's and intercepted 90% of it's traffic. Penn was a known agent with known Soviet contacts.
You can find verification in The KGB Files

You can have my guns in trade for a 19 year old Claudia Schiffer. I love guns, but come on lol. As long as I get them back when I'm done. Which would be about 25 minutes at best.

I was totally thinking to myself "Holy cow 65 guns?!?!? That's a lot! He must have 100 more somewhere, so he won't miss them."

Then I read the article and saw this

Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines."

He lost his testes...

Then I saw who went to cheer him on...

Bette Midler, Michael Douglas, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman, Kathryn Bigelow and Emma Thompson also attended the swanky charity affair.

So I thought to myself "Surely the son of Kirk Douglas would be a 2A supporter!"

So I searched for "Kirk Douglas NRA" and the first link that popped up was this horrifying article written by Kirk Douglas (Who as a side note I thought had died like 10 years ago...)

Kirk Douglas: America's Cowboy Days Are Over

It all makes sense now.

Love me, Love my guns.

Although you don't really need guns to climb into her window, tie her to a chair, and beat the living tar out of her for endless hours.

Not that Sean is the kind of scumbag that would do that.

I guess I find it somewhat amusing that both of these people, along with all the other Hollywood types, like to make this political statement when it comes to firearms ownership yet they have no issue whatsoever about appearing in films where they use guns to commit grisly killings and murders to line their Hollywood bank accounts.....

Talk about being the ultimate contradiction of values.

This. Very well said, Sir.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews