JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10ga 3.5" semi auto 28" barrel hot #4 shot should mess up anything within 100yards and any infantry dude shouldn't have any trouble shooting a properly designed gun.
That might be workable with a kamikaze drone... if a person could actually detect them incoming... but traversing that short "in range" distance at 45mph+ (just the simple commercial sport drones) and capable of looking down your shotgun barrel while they zig and zag... you better be lightning quick and a crack shot.

Surveillance and pineapple droppers... I'm sure they have already figured out safe operating altitude to avoid shotgun and other small munitions fire.

With the optics system they are working on... that's one of the issues I think they'll run into. You might see it on your screen, but it won't take the enemy long at all to figure what safe altitude is. Even the most basic and cheap off the shelf drones can fly a heck of a lot higher than most standard infantry rifles can shoot with effective accurately.

I doubt that many female infantrymen could handle a 10ga magnum... then again, a .410 or 28 ga might work...
Then again, anything that might work we've sent to the collapsing regime in the secessionist state of Ukraine.
We had several enlisted women who could pass the crew qualification tests, which included pulling an incapacitated person out of the water over the gunwales and onto the deck of a 44' MLB. This is a real test of strength that some of the men failed.

I would not dismiss the capabilities of the fairer sex so easily.

We had several enlisted women who could pass the crew qualification tests, which included pulling an incapacitated person out of the water over the gunwales and onto the deck of a 44' MLB. This is a real test of strength that some of the men failed.

I would not dismiss the capabilities of the fairer sex so easily.
Actually, ladies can have ADVANTAGES with shotguns due to their edges in limberness and flexibility--Mas Ayoob used to regularly cite a gal who worked with him in the LFI days cranking off three 12ga rounds in 2 seconds.

Actually, ladies can have ADVANTAGES with shotguns due to their edges in limberness and flexibility--Mas Ayoob used to regularly cite a gal who worked with him in the LFI days cranking off three 12ga rounds in 2 seconds.
Yes - it is more about build than it is about gender. One guy I knew who struggled to qualify for crew was a small slight guy who just could not pull the dead weight of an adult male, incapacitated, out of the water, up and over the gunwale of the MLB.

I think that pedo from that show that used to be on TV about that gun shop in Louisiana invented that. Not sure if he has the patent.
I don't know that he invented it. He made one, or more likely the fabrication crew hired by the network did, and they filmed him with it at different stages of completion. His may have been with ARs, I don't really remember anymore.

I don't know that he invented it. He made one, or more likely the fabrication crew hired by the network did, and they filmed him with it at different stages of completion. His may have been with ARs, I don't really remember anymore.

I was mostly joking. I just remember him strapping a bunch of ARs together and him peacocking around like he was JMB.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top