JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have heard of whipped, but that is just stunning. Charlize is indeed a fox, but no chick is worth that. Thank G*d my wife likes guns.
Given the list of celebs who approved being his social circle, no surprise.

She might have seen his arrest record and violent behavioral issues. She had some childhood issues as well when her mom blew away her dad with a handgun, saving them both from him. Crazy stuff. Not everyone should own guns, and folks like Penn, who have repeated acted out violently, are in that mix in my opinion. Their lives with both be better without guns IMO.

One of the few things I'd agree with Penn on. He should have no guns. Good call Penn.

Sounds like a has-been with is new girlfriend, a barely-hanging-on, is wanting more sack-time. Maybe he is hoping that this might bump his fledgling "career" a little. No time in the sack with anyone is worth what he is doing.

Then again, as previously mentioned, maybe these are not the "good ones" he is getting rid of.

Want to bet that they support their body guards carrying?

Once they break up, which means she dumps him, the has-been still probably has enough money to buy what he wants.
He's like most of the Hollywood gang. Whatever puts him in the news. When was the last time you heard of him before today?

I'm disapointed so many on this forum have run a thread about some hollyweird POS so long.
I love Charleaz,no matter what here beliefs about guns. I could care less what any of those mooks think about anything,but she is smoken.
They are just people. No more.
Sadly young people care what these idiots have to say. They should just do their roles and shut up

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I will say Sean was right in 2002 pre-Iraq war for speaking out about it being a complete lie and that we shouldn't go rushing in to kill a million innocent people. At the time I hated him for that and thought him unpatriotic and cowardly. Now I know there isn't anything brave about slaughtering innocent people with shock and awful.

He was right about that and I was wrong. So I don't completely hate the guy. I know he understood about the liars that put us into wars long before I knew anything. I was your typical falsely patriotic flag-waving idiot - proud and ignorant.

He's still a henpeck though and when I see a guy turn henpeck I always cheer on the female to do what they always do - mess up the guy's life. Go get 'em Monster! Stomp his guts out.

So I thought to myself "Surely the son of Kirk Douglas would be a 2A supporter!"

So I searched for "Kirk Douglas NRA" and the first link that popped up was this horrifying article written by Kirk Douglas (Who as a side note I thought had died like 10 years ago...)

Kirk Douglas: America's Cowboy Days Are Over

It all makes sense now.

From the link:

I cannot understand the people who are against some form of gun control. They should be the first to welcome a message on making it more difficult to get a gun. Many of them seem to propose more guns being available to everybody. Why? Are they interested in making more money for the gun manufacturers? Are they politicians who just want to oppose the president in anything he endorses? It's incomprehensible to me.

How sad is that? :s0154:

I will say Sean was right in 2002 pre-Iraq war for speaking out about it being a complete lie and that we shouldn't go rushing in to kill a million innocent people. At the time I hated him for that and thought him unpatriotic and cowardly. Now I know there isn't anything brave about slaughtering innocent people with shock and awful.

He was right about that and I was wrong. So I don't completely hate the guy. I know he understood about the liars that put us into wars long before I knew anything. I was your typical falsely patriotic flag-waving idiot - proud and ignorant.

He's still a henpeck though and when I see a guy turn henpeck I always cheer on the female to do what they always do - mess up the guy's life. Go get 'em Monster! Stomp his guts out.

Since I can only give this one "like" all I can do is show you all the real Charlize. Bet she looks even better in the morning!

The Real Charlize.jpg

Having discovered who actually did 9/11 and why, I was against it from day one. He's still a liberal d o uche!

I'm disapointed so many on this forum have run a thread about some hollyweird POS so long.
I love Charleaz,no matter what here beliefs about guns. I could care less what any of those mooks think about anything,but she is smoken.
They are just people. No more.
Sadly young people care what these idiots have to say. They should just do their roles and shut up
So that's code for you penned Penn? dood

Having discovered who actually did 9/11 and why, I was against it from day one. He's still a liberal d o uche!

Well I just remember he made a trip to Iraq in 2002 and came back and said they were all kind people that had nothing against us nor had they done anything to do with 9/11. That if we attacked them it was only to enriched some bloodthirsty profiteers and bankers. He was right.

I didn't 'get the memo' about all the BS until around 2005. I still thought national politics were real, had my 'Rush Rules' bumper sticker, flag in window - I mean I was one gullible, stupid fool.

At least I woke up at some point. Many don't do that their entire lives.

Just because the man (and many others) was right while I was so wrong/deluded, I always recognize I was once a dummy, and still have a lot to learn.

YES - he is LOSER in other ways - this whole giving up his guns to make a sculpture to pacify a twit makes me laugh. Poor SOB.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top