JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It can happen you know!

Once, long ago, my Roy Rogers cap gun skittered out of my holster as I energetically executed "swing your partner round & round" during a kindergarten square dance demonstration.

Nothing like embarrassment to teach the reason for "retention" long before ever hearing that word.

Retention. Retention. Retention. Should have been in a level 3 holster if carrying in a duty format.

Glad it wasn't a P320.

I have to wonder about this. Do they really allow them to use duty holsters that are not retention in this day? Is so maybe this will change that? LEO got killed here decade or so back this way. Rolls up on a naked man running around screaming, high on dope. Guy attacks him after OC spray and when he knocks him down the guys Glock flies free and mag comes out. Dope head picks it up, re inserts mad and executes Cop.

fea_06_otherguys2.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the ranch..

Is this worse than a ND? Lol

Follow-up to this story just in!

Missing gun was found under slab of overhanging belly fat of cop. Investigators suspect the gun was initially lodged in the cop's belly-button and eventually worked its way out while the cop slept for the night. Nevertheless they're still dusting the gun…. for lint.

A liberal would have you believe that gun has a mind of its own and is out killing everyone. :confused:

My thoughts are he has a lousey holster if the gun can fall out. If it isn't the holster then I guess a lanyard is needed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top