JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Burt, my dear departed father set me straight in the 1990s about THEM, and my research going back to the USS Liberty false flag attacks set me on the right path to understanding the big picture, so within 5 minutes of hearing what was happening on 9/11 I said: Mossad op

We have been used for decades, and our loyal young men and women have died in vain. As stated (about Penn) even a broken clock is right 2x a day

Sorry to break your heart, but you seriously need to go watch Monster. In it you will get to see what she looks like at the weight she really wants to be and without makeup. As soon as she becomes irrelevant due to age - soon - this is where she will end up. Even if she didn't, sooner or later you have to be able to hold a conversation. Not worth it. I'll take a real woman any day.

This is where she will end up.....? You mean suckin' dick along A1A in Florida? I think you may just be right.

Typical Leftist, it was not "evil machines" that murdered 62 million in the Soviet Union but evil men but is typical of a man-girl to seek to deflect all blame onto a machine.
but what else can one expect from such a broken personality who was raised by a Soviet Spy and traitor, Penn loves dictators because his father loved Stailn who murdered close to 30 million himself

Back to Charlize Theron.... Evil often comes in a nice, soft, curvy, easy on the eyes package... Otherwise nobody would call prey to evil.

Stomper
the one thing that I have learned is that every time I used my gonads instead of my brain the results were less than desired, this is often the way good men are corrupted

I see this story as more of a way to promote the libtard political agenda.

He can afford to hire armed security, and he can also afford to replace all of the weapons he's dumping.

I know what you mean. I believe it's all about Penn making himself feel better about himself, looking good to his peers, and pacifying his squeeze of the month. Other libs applaud, everyone feels good, and that's all that really matters to these folks.

He has the good guns stashed and will be replacing the sacrificial guns in the near future. In secret, of course.

Back to Charlize Theron.... Evil often comes in a nice, soft, curvy, easy on the eyes package... Otherwise nobody would call prey to evil.

Some of the most evil bipeds I've known were beautiful females. Some of my stories aren't work and family safe so I'll not post them, but Look at how most females voted for obongo...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top