JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
go fly a kite troll

Did you know that:

By the end of the 20th century, hunters had already contributed over $5.5 BILLION for wildlife conservation?
Hunters pay over $372 MILLION a year for conservation?
That you do more to help wildlife than any other group in America?
Many people would support hunting more if they knew who was picking up the bills for conservation—hunters.

go fly a kite troll

Did you know that:

By the end of the 20th century, hunters had already contributed over $5.5 BILLION for wildlife conservation?
Many people would support hunting more if they knew who was picking up the bills for conservation—hunters.

Thank you for pointing this out. If I wasn't so red faced and shouting at my computer screen when I saw the first post in this thread I may have done the same. Most bunny huggers don't realize they do more harm than good in their quest to safe the furry and four legged.

" You know I've never had a problem with killin boss". Go away troll and go thank a real man for doing your dirty work for you.

go fly a kite troll

Did you know that:

Amazing how killing animals 'helps' them in the hunter's logic. Haven't met a PHd hunter yet. Gosh, I wonder why.

Actually I know several hunters that have a doctorate degree. Not only are they smarter than you and I, they have more common sense than you.

Amazing how killing animals 'helps' them in the hunter's logic. Haven't met a PHd hunter yet. Gosh, I wonder why.

Killing an animal doesn't help that particular animal. Because of the economic structure extant in this state, it helps the species. I can see that you have not met a lot of PhD's. Since you don't hunt you are never likely to meet any hunters with PhD's let alone "PHd hunters" (those who hunt PhDs).

I work with all three, Doctors, hunters and hunters with doctorate degrees. I guess that you should get out more?

I don't enjoy watching animals die. I do enjoy hunting. Like everything in life there are some things that are not so pleasant that have to be done to get the job done. It is food, and getting out there and finding it is enjoyable. If you can't figure out what good hunters do for animal welfare, you should do some research. For one you could look at what has happened to the game populations of Kenya since legal hunting was banned. Then see how the other african countries like Tanzania fund their conservation efforts. From what you have posted here, though, I would guess the others are right, and this is a troll. Please stop. It makes you look like a moron.

Do you really wonder why? Its because of your social net work. You live in Eugene you look for intelectuals with no life experience, you live in a world of hypothisis and speculation to fofill your lack of real life experience. You speculate in a room with four walls of how living life outside those walls should be and find others with the same lack of real world experience to speculate with. You have no PHD I can gurantee that just from your posts, how do i know? I smell your scent.

so we should stop hunting for MMA hmmmmmmmm hunting sport hunting and getting food for sport, or MMA man on man action?? i will take the hunting thanks

Well they do taste good.

No that's not me it's my brother.

100_0191.jpg

100_0267.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0436.jpg

100_0437.jpg

100_0269.jpg

deer 2011.jpg

My Doctor has a PHD and Hunts
3 of the old school medical Doctors I have known in the past were hunters.

Your statement about not knowing any PHDs that hunt is a joke at best. Who cares who you know and how would that have anything to do with squat.

How would someone with a PHD in English literature or economics be any smarter about hunting then you are? Nothing about 95% of PHDs offered would have anything remotely connected to hunting or even animals at all.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads