JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This is less a diatribe against all hunters but those that do so for fun, for entertainment.

Not that I am a vegan or some hippy, I just don't get shooting animals and watching them die.

Personally I think most of your sport hunters are really, in the end, insecure, as that is all the power they can get in their lives.

If you want to man up, put on some gloves and do some MMA.

This is less a diatribe against all hunters but those that do so for fun, for entertainment.

Not that I am a vegan or some hippy, I just don't get shooting animals and watching them die.

Personally I think most of your sport hunters are really, in the end, insecure, as that is all the power they can get in their lives.

Hell why stop there, man up and fight to the death! The challenged gets choice of weapons and it finishes when a life is lost. Anything less is just a game, playing at the real thing.

OK I"ll take the bait. You may not understand sport hunting and I also confess to not knowing much about it. That being said If you eat meat ect ect ect ect ect ect ect you by purchacing and consuming or using said products makes you directly accountable for the killing of animals.

OK I"ll take the bait. You may not understand sport hunting and I also confess to not knowing much about it. That being said If you eat meat ect ect ect ect ect ect ect you by purchacing and consuming or using said products makes you directly accountable for the killing of animals.

It is okay, he just sobs while chewing.

Also for further reference using the comparison of sport hunting being socially and moraly reprehensable and mma being a manly alternative didn't really clarify your point. A possible alternative would have been " Man up and chain yourself up to a tree in your underwear with honey and oats spread on your body during bear season"

Troll

Most of the time I am so far away I dont get to see them die!

Would it be better if I raised a cow here at home and then slit it throat when its butchering time?

If you don't like it don't do it. I hunt for meat and fun among many other reasons. I enjoy it very much and finally I don't really give a flying bubblegum if you respect me or not.

Go buy your meat at the store and keep telling yourself the cow had a better life than i wild animal, Get lost troll!

Well i don't care if you like me or not. I hunt for fun. I never leave anything but entrails because i love me some elk. Dab gum it, now i am hungry.

.. Actually fellas Im not that much into hunting either.
Ive had my fair share of killing. It just doesnt give me a thrill anymore.
Im not against it, it just isnt for me (for fun or down time)
That and I kill and trap for a living.. Enough of that and youll grow bored of it as well.

You know, I tried that "put on the gloves" thing, but them little buggers run so fast that I couldn't keep up.
Either that or they just scamper down into their little holes, and no amount of taunting, chiding, challenging or screaming obscenities on my part will get them to come back out and fight.

Besides, all my friends said I looked like a nutball out there in the desert yelling/screaming down into ground squirrel holes.

But hey, if you've got a sure-fire way to get them to come out and fight, I'm all for it!

I worked 12 hours last night paving Hwy 99W so take this with that in mind.

SCREW OFF I don't come to you and whine about things you do I know nothing about so stay out of my face or you will think your in a MMMMAAA what ever.

Don't be mean... but man up and beat the snot out of someone else? Interesting dichotamy there. I think you might have some emotional issues. You should probably seek help and try to figure out why you are so conflicted inside, and why you try to project your faults onto entire segments of society.

I don't think you will find very many hunters of any type that do it just to watch them die, or that even allow them to die slowly. The goal is to make as clean of a kill as possible. Outside of that, it is not hunting, it is torture, and you pass into a whole different group of people and a major set of problems.

I love hunting and I will hunt for rest of my life. And I don't mine if you like to watch MMA. This website for all people who like and don't like some thing but they don't troll. Do me a favor shut your liberal *** up and stop trolling.

Most "Sport" hunting is closely regulated. That is if you are talking about those who hunt exotics like Water Buffalo, Elephant, and Lions; or predators like Mountain Lions, Coyote, and Wolf, etc.

Not your thing, OK. I am not a fan of MMA, but if you get off watching two grown men beat hell out of each other for money, then I am not going to take exception to it.

Everything we eat was (with a few exceptions) was living at some point. It was a organism surviving in it's environment, respiring, procreating and doing nothing to harm me or you. Yet at some point we've decided to kill it, weather we pull it out of the ground or shoot it in the head, we are ending another organism's life cycle unnaturally. Some may think they are better, more ethical people because the organism they eat has no "feelings" and can't think. I, at least give my meal a chance to run away, a chance to hide or even the chance to stand and fight.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads