JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If she was murdered, imagine the lifelong failure those parents will feel like for not protecting their little girl from the worst of life. Even completely out of their hands, they'll carry that with them into an early grave.

The real sad bit is that they had an unhealthy relationship, others saw it, and no one stepped in to force that break or separation. Lots of blame to go around on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
If she was murdered, imagine the lifelong failure those parents will feel like for not protecting their little girl from the worst of life. Even completely out of their hands, they'll carry that with them into an early grave.

Even if she was a c**t.

The real sad bit is that they had an unhealthy relationship, others saw it, and no one stepped in to force that break or separation. Lots of blame to go around on this one.
It's been my experience that you can't tell someone in love that their mate is evil.

It's been my experience that you can't tell someone in love that their mate is evil.
You ain't wrong. Rather, you can tell them, but they tend to neither listen nor hear.

That's why it should be legal to beat your children into their 30s. Some people just need to get common sense smacked into them.

The Youtube channel is still up, maybe boyfriend didn't have password for youtube acct.

Didn't read replies so ppl probably already said that two campers were shot in Moab near the same time and that his legal counsel is prob telling him to not say anything cuz her family can sue him for abandoning her which ultimately resulted in her death (if they end up finding she was shot by the same wacko that killed the 2 women). Then again, this guy could be the wacko that killed all 3, who knows.

Didn't read replies so ppl probably already said that two campers were shot in Moab near the same time and that his legal counsel is prob telling him to not say anything cuz her family can sue him for abandoning her which ultimately resulted in her death (if they end up finding she was shot by the same wacko that killed the 2 women). Then again, this guy could be the wacko that killed all 3, who knows.
Next thing you know it's going to turn out he worked for Murdaugh Sr.

Kinda sounds like the parents didn't really know or have that much contact with the boyfriend, so they probably didn't observe the nature of their relationship, whatever it was.

One of the murdered gals worked at a grocery store near where Gabby Petito and Laundrie had their domestic incident.

Maybe Schulte got off work and hung around the area, witnessed the domestic incident and called it in. Laundrie being a whacko nut job seeked revenged. Schulte and Tanner told friends before they were found that they encountered a creepy "guy".

Their deaths is about right when Laundrie "left" Petito and made his journey to Florida and went dark for 10 days.

coincidence? circumstantial?

I suppose in the court of public opinion, Laundrie is guilty as charged, but I hope they get what they need to nail him.

Last Edited:
F5620184-5EEC-4899-89E8-CF8719ABF06C.jpeg

Next thing you know it's going to turn out he worked for Murdaugh Sr.
I know this whole thing (both of the things, actually) is not a laughing matter, but that was some on-point humor right there, I don' care who y'are! :s0140:

Kinda sounds like the parents didn't really know or have that much contact with the boyfriend, so they probably didn't observe the nature of their relationship, whatever it was.
Her parents, I would say. She moved from New York to Florida 2+ years ago to live with the BF and his parents.

Last Edited:
Clarence Williams just died a couple months back.
Yup, saw that news when he died. I think just Michael Cole (Pete) is the only one left. Peggy Lipton died a coupla years ago, pretty sure.
Liked that show when I was a kid...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads