JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know how you can watch/listen to that. Kudos! If I want to be disgusted all I have to do is drive around NE potland and some of the homeless crap in my hood. Damned if you'd catch ME watching/listening about hitlary and other elites going about their daily lives.
Mike, Seattle is the same way. As I surf the net, I have the boob tube going in the background and I watched it and was in disbelief. I do not follow The Wicked Witch. It just happened to get my attention.

Mike, Seattle is the same way. As I surf the net, I have the boob tube going in the background and I watched it and was in disbelief. I do not follow The Wicked Witch. It just happened to get my attention.
That "Infection" was hard to miss, and I only listen to the news breaks on talk radio, So yeah, somehow they (news media), think people really care about painful, burning pisses from former U.S. leaders!

How is it that his parents suddenly told the FBI they were going to the park and check out a specific trail? "POOF" there is some evidence! Seems a little strange after LE covered that park with a fine tooth comb.

10-20-21
FBI says they have found "human remains" and Brian's backpack and a note book in an area that has until recently been under water.

FBI News conference coming soon.

Aloha, Mark

Wow. Something tells me this was all about the parents having time to move their assets into places where a Petito lawsuit can't get to them. I mean come on. they stay out of the Florida park distraction search and then all of a sudden they know right where to look? Fishy to say the least at this point. Why weren't they out at the distraction park/swamp looking every day? Why all of a sudden start looking?

Last Edited:
Maybe it will finally be over.
I am so sick and tired of seeing these two in the news everywhere.
18 bazillion people die every day in interesting and unusual ways.
What made the news media grab on to these two?
Well, other than the fact that it was an easy story to cover and
speculate on and get everyone all atwitter about it.
By the way, I haven't twittered in years.

Last Edited:
Maybe it will finally be over.
I am so sick and tired of seeing these two in the news everywhere.
18 bazillion people die every day in interesting and unusual ways.
What made the news media grab on to these two?
Well, other than the fact that it was an easy story to cover and
speculate on and get everyone all atwitter about it.
By the way, I haven't twittered in years.
IMO it's a distraction to keep us from seeing something important.

Remember when they were hell bent on impeaching Trump with nothing substantial? While all were obsessed with that theater I was reading news about the strange virus outbreak in Asia.

Trust me, we missed something BIG.

IMO it's a distraction to keep us from seeing something important.

Remember when they were hell bent on impeaching Trump with nothing substantial? While all were obsessed with that theater I was reading news about the strange virus outbreak in Asia.

Trust me, we missed something BIG.
Like no body?

I guess I can now quit looking for him in Vernonia. I was really sure he was there for some reason. Crap.
Ha ha this reminds me there was somebody in Florida that posted a video of some kid on a bike that she claimed was Brian L. It looked like some 17 year old uncoordinated doofus and nothing like Brian L IMO. The kid was a long ways away and mostly a blurry blob with a hat on on the video u could see no features at all. But somehow this made the news? That was really ridiculous. I guess either news station trying to drum up views or the video poster trying to do the same or something. I hate that when people try to draw in ur attention based on a pure "scam".

Ha ha this reminds me there was somebody in Florida that posted a video of some kid on a bike that she claimed was Brian L. It looked like some 17 year old uncoordinated doofus and nothing like Brian L IMO. The kid was a long ways away and mostly a blurry blob with a hat on on the video u could see no features at all. But somehow this made the news? That was really ridiculous. I guess either news station trying to drum up views or the video poster trying to do the same or something. I hate that when people try to draw in ur attention based on a pure "scam".
Kinda like all the big foot sightings, and U.F.O.s, with today's camera tech, you would think the quality would be su much better, but no, it looks like the 60's 8 mm video!

its over

And now five more weeks of 24x7 coverage as they re-analyze everything. Guess there isn't more important things out there for the news to cover.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top