JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would be something else if Dog nabbed him.
I have never seen this dog person before. I assume he is some kind of celebrity. What is good is he is following up on logical leads (ie neighbor reported parents and him leave with a new camper), not spending huge resources, specialized divers with locating equipment, and tremendous man hours digging in swamps.

my personal opinion is they should be plastering his unique hand tattoos everywhere possible and photos of the type of camper the neighbors saw. Someone will have seen him most likely.

The camper is in the driveway of the family home, isn't it?
Ah could be, I'm not clear on that. I understood the neighbors saw a "new" camper that they hadn't seen before. I guess I assumed it was a new one for Brian to hide out in but ur right it may be a new one they brought back home after they dropped him off. There is probably more info on that I haven't seen.

I don't know why the feds are not using the gigantic and free resources of regular poeple. After all, it was a random campers video that allowed them to find the body.

that family seems to have a lot of resources if they are flying in lawyers from New York to meet with them.

Ah could be, I'm not clear on that. I understood the neighbors saw a "new" camper that they hadn't seen before. I guess I assumed it was a new one for Brian to hide out in but ur right it may be a new one they brought back home after they dropped him off. There is probably more info on that I haven't seen.
There is a camper in their driveway, and they left the house the other day with no camper on the pickup, so I am assuming the camper in the driveway is the one they used on their camping trip.

ETA: From article in post 233 - "Charlene and William Guthrie said they saw the Laundries attaching a new camper to their pickup truck..."

I don't know why the feds are not using the gigantic and free resources of regular poeple. After all, it was a random campers video that allowed them to find the body.

that family seems to have a lot of resources if they are flying in lawyers from New York to meet with them.
If 4-chan got on this they'd find the guy in a day. I'm only half joking. They could be a pretty tremendous source for good if they were so inclined.

I have never seen this dog person before. I assume he is some kind of celebrity.
He's a professional bounty hunter. Makes his living tracking down people who skip out on their bail bonds. For a while he had a reality TV show where a camera crew would follow him around on his cases. Don't know if he's still on TV. Never watched it more than once or twice.

He's a professional bounty hunter. Makes his living tracking down people who skip out on their bail bonds. For a while he had a reality TV show where a camera crew would follow him around on his cases. Don't know if he's still on TV. Never watched it more than once or twice.
I don't think I know anyone who's seen more than two episodes of that dumpster fire on wheels. Think of a cross between the worst, most arrogant pro wrestler you can imagine and a (more?) retarded version of Steven Segal. That's how he dresses and that's how he acts. Toss in a few rejects from the Jerry Springer show for his support team. Then send them to break into peoples' houses and wave badges around while they scream at them. There, I just saved you half an hour of watching the unwatchable.

I don't think I know anyone who's seen more than two episodes of that dumpster fire on wheels. Think of a cross between the worst, most arrogant pro wrestler you can imagine and a (more?) retarded version of Steven Segal. That's how he dresses and that's how he acts. Toss in a few rejects from the Jerry Springer show for his support team. Then send them to break into peoples' houses and wave badges around while they scream at them. There, I just saved you half an hour of watching the unwatchable.
I never saw his shows BUT I did see some 'news' about him on the WWWeb from various news L/R - R/L sources. So he must have been on PAID tv - cable/dish - whatever!

I would NOT have paid attention to him if he was on so called FREE - OTA reception tv for a show too.

I thought that the dog man was an EX criminal of some type too. Is he a former criminal or not?

He ALWAYS looks disgusting to me. He needs to CUT HIS HAIR, scrub his hair with tons of rinsing, take an hour shower, have a GOOD SHAVE, change his clothes, etc.

How SOME people (Men and women!) think that they look GOOD or nice while they look so DISGUSTING is beyond my comprehension?!

Crikey! How OLD is the dog man? He LOOKS OLD. I am NOT knocking OLD people since I am OLD too! LOL

He was on some news snippet on OTA - LOCAL Montana tv news before the weather report came on.

Was he some old dirty/smelly hippy dippy?! Does he think that looking so gross is good for some Holly-weird image?! LOL

Eeewwww.

Was he actually KNOWN to solve REAL crime or bounty (?) cases or was that some Holly-weird scam that they put on the CONTROL THE MASSES boob tube?

They don't call it PROGRAMMING for no reason at all! LOL

Biased Old Lady Cate

PS:

Are they ALLOWED legally to BREAK INTO peoples homes as a BOUNTY HUNTER or under some other 'name'?!

Cate

Side Note:

My husband said that he saw a title on some news that called Gabby - America's Daughter or some such salami. I SAW IT TOO - plastered all over the WWWeb news from ALL SIDES. I thought that it was STUPID and tons more.

NO offense.

He said that IF the DUMBED DOWN MASSES and the MEDIA had IT'S WAY - they would nominate Gabby for SAINTHOOD!

NO offense.

And in my NOT so humble opinion - my husband was/is RIGHT.

With that said. May she rest in peace. I really do feel SORRY for her parents, family and friends.

Meanwhile, all of the other MISSING PEOPLE in all flavors and ages hardly ever get any attention now or in the past.

The Americans MISSING (Military - MIA and Civilians.) and STILL in Afghanistan (And in other countries worldwide.) hardly get ANY attention due to the Crazy Land/Senile Land AND dumb bunny policies coming out of the District of Criminals.
I BLAME both donkey/elephant parties for ALL of that crapola too.

With that said, I am sorry that this young woman died. IT could have been prevented by NOT going on that trip and due to other reasons.

I can guarantee that IF some man or woman LOCKED ME OUT OF MY NOW FORMER VEHICLES... HIS @@@ would be grass! A STOLEN vehicle report and another report would have been FILED LONG AND LONG BEFORE 'I turned up missing'! And I would NOT be MISSING but there is too much to say there!

Women can really be S T U P I D! So can men!

Old Lady Cate

Now there is a bounty on Mr. Laundries head. This is off of Facebook this morning......................

HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE
Several people are reporting seeing Brian Laundrie in Boone, NC. We know he is very familiar with the Appalachian trail and very well could be on it. Soooo here's a pic for anyone who isn't following the story.
Also, Upchurch is offering a $50,000 reward to information leading to his arrest. Happy hunting 1f44f_1f3fb.png
Reward Update:
Boohoff Law firm in Florida $20,000
Gabbys parents $20,000
Gabby neighbor $5,000
MJ morning show $25,000
Sean Whalen $50,000

$170,000.00 total

PS:

Are they ALLOWED legally to BREAK INTO peoples homes as a BOUNTY HUNTER or under some other 'name'?!

Cate
They are agents for a bail bondsman. Bail agreements usually (always?) include a section that grants whomever comes after them permission to enter their home if becomes necessary in order to execute a warrant. "Home" can sometimes also mean their friend's house if they are hiding out there. But boy oh boy Sparky had better have the right house.

Sick em' dog dogs, sick em'!

From the comments: "But if they really want to catch Brian Laundrie they should tell the FBI he is unvaccinated." ROTFLOL :s0140:

They are agents for a bail bondsman. Bail agreements usually (always?) include a section that grants whomever comes after them permission to enter their home if becomes necessary in order to execute a warrant. "Home" can sometimes also mean their friend's house if they are hiding out there. But boy oh boy Sparky had better have the right house.
Thanks for the information.

Yes, he or any other person should have the RIGHT HOUSE! Holy moly!

The dog man has a sordid past and he was in JAIL for MURDER himself from what I read in several SEARCHES online.

Perhaps he redeemed himself and he asked ALL concerned including his MAKER for forgiveness. He served his time in jail.

Do the PEOPLE around HIM or did the people around him carry firearms while they were doing this type of work?

Cate

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top