JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The media is largely liberal.
The media chooses to primarily call out missing white people, burying stories on people of color.

Sort of funny to me that people of color that vote Dem haven't quite put that one together yet.
Probably because certain news outlets were saying Chauvin was innocent. Didn't sit well then or the many previous similar incidents.

Probably because certain news outlets were saying Chauvin was innocent. Didn't sit well then or the many previous similar incidents.
"I believe what other media says because FoxNews is stupid" isn't a great argument for blindly accepting blatant hypocrisy. All it does it highlight a highly gullible or highly gaslit portion of the population. Third option is highly stupid, but I'm betting one of the former two

And the plot thickens. Police better go to all the known laundrie family campsites or cabin.

View attachment 1037608

By now he is no where near Florida. He is at least a 1,000 miles away. But which direction did he go? He would have a tough time surviving anywhere in the US. The Candadian border is still way too tight. IMO, the logical direction is south America. But that does not always work. Look at Martin Pang who set the Pang frozen food factory on fire in the mid 90s that caused the death of 4 Seattle Fireman. He fled to Brazil and still was captured.

"I believe what other media says because FoxNews is stupid" isn't a great argument for blindly accepting blatant hypocrisy. All it does it highlight a highly gullible or highly gaslit portion of the population. Third option is highly stupid, but I'm betting one of the former two
Because the likes of Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon and Brian Stelter are super geniuses. :s0140:

Actually its because George Floyd spent his entire life being a drug addict and felon destroying everything and everyone around him.

Fact is neither Chauvin nor anyone else would have been around if the drug addict felon wasn't out and about being a drug addict felon.

Currently, it's more fashionable to find a scapegoat rather than speak the truth and admit the world is a better place without garbage like George Floyd in it.

The same can be said for many previous similar incidents.

Last Edited:
I wonder if the parents had a planned meet up with brian at the Orlando public library?

Edut: u know, I was just thinking they may have or planned to drop him a note in the library. Hope the feds are watching it over the next couple weeks.

Last Edited:
I wonder if the parents had a planned meet up with brian at the Orlando public library?
So far they have outsmarted the authorities at every turn. They managed to engineer a head start for their son's getaway, wherever he went. Then they manufactured a giant red herring with the swamp hike story, diverting massive law enforcement resources to a fruitless wilderness search. At this point I'm willing to bet that if they led a bunch of federal agents on a wild goose chase to Orlando, their kid was probably headed in the opposite direction. That is, if he's not already in S. America.

I saw a TikTok vid last night. Some lady in Toronto got a pic of a guy outside a cheap hotel looking confused. When you compare the news pic and her pic. They do actually look very close except in the second he had a longer beard and his hair was a little longer. I am not sure if they are checking out this woman's claim.

To recap....

Gabby Petito is dead.

Cause of death not released.

Death ruled a homicide.

Not all homicides are crimes.

Nobody has indicated a crime has been committed.

Nobody has been charged with a crime.

Where is Brian Laundrie?

Manhunt worthy of a TV soap opera captivates the nations imagination.

Questions left unanswered include:

How many American citizens were left behind in Afghanistan?
How many have been recovered?
What is happening to our American citizens left behind, marooned and abandoned in Afghanistan?
Same questions re the SIV's left behind.

Yes, Gabby Pepito is important.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews