JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well if there are white people involved it just has to automatically be racism. There can't possibly be any other reason.
"I think, therefore I am."
---- René Descartes, 1637

"I am white, therefore I am racist."
---- sobo, 2021

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You give people who live in caves a bad name. :s0140:
full.gif

Although, in all actuality, that was a rather scintillating riposte...

Well.

IMO this is a pretty compelling explanation as to why the media cares more about some disappearances and murders than others:

Yeah, I read that, too, when Joyless ranted about it. But do I really care? No...
I think that when anyone vanishes w/o a trace, it's a tragedy.
Even more so when they turn up days, weeks, months, years, or even decades later dead.
The media is largely liberal.
The media chooses to primarily call out missing white people, burying stories on people of color.

Sort of funny to me that people of color that vote Dem haven't quite put that one together yet.

And the plot thickens. Police better go to all the known laundrie family campsites or cabin.

View attachment 1037608
If the last three bombshells didn't make up my mind this one did. He did it and his parents aided and abetted after the fact. In my opinion of course.

Uhhhh...
.... if it was just as UNUSUAL for non-white women to go missing,
they might make the news too.

As it stands now, the news would have to read a list of names every night... and they'd much rather feature an evil white family.

and while we're on it, have you ever seen a movie about a victimized landlord (other than maybe, "Pacific Heights")

I would think there is a fair chance of the parents being charged with some type of interference crime.
Man I hope so, sure looks like it from the info we have anyway. I bet you $ he has been in contact with the lawyer (and/or parents) beyond just the first couple days of returning home. Definitely need "a hard-target search of every campsite, safe house, outhouse...". Seems to me mucking around in the swamps with divers is a waste of time but only guessing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top