JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt they'll find him alive, but you sorta hope they do. Because with his build and his hipster tats, the prisoners in his block and in the block next door are gonna line up to perforate his colon.

Well.

Well.

I gotta admit, Ms. Petito is (was) kinda cute. Ain't gonna lie...

But this whole MWWS thing is just more race-baiting BS. I see where Joy(less) Reid brought it up on her show a day ago or so.
Way to stoke that fire, Joyless!

I gotta admit, Ms. Petito is (was) kinda cute. Ain't gonna lie...

But this whole MWWS thing is just more race-baiting BS. I see where Joy(less) Reid brought it up on her show a day ago or so.
Way to stoke that fire, Joyless!
Eh... well. She wasn't wrong 🧐

Edit. Yes. Its tragic that Gabby was found dead, that there's so much media attention... I am reminded of the JonBenet thing. And.... the fault lies with the Media for perpetuating this same sort of BS that lays bare their hypocritical treatment of skin colors and topics from that.

At least it doesn't start any riots, unlike Unarmed Black Man Killed By Police Syndrome.
...or like Unarmed White Woman Killed by Black Police Syndrome during "insurrections". That syndrome doesn't start any riots either...

At least it doesn't start any riots, unlike Unarmed Black Man Killed By Police Syndrome.

Yeah, I read that, too, when Joyless ranted about it. But do I really care? No...
I think that when anyone vanishes w/o a trace, it's a tragedy.
Even more so when they turn up days, weeks, months, years, or even decades later dead.
See my edit. .

Edit. Yes. Its tragic that Gabby was found dead, that there's so much media attention... I am reminded of the JonBenet thing. And.... the fault lies with the Media for perpetuating this same sort of BS that lays bare their hypocritical treatment of skin colors and topics from that.
that right there ^^^

Unlike others, I don't think she was that cute. Not my taste. Probably why I don't care a whole lot.... Seems cruddy that we as a society value life based on physical attractiveness.

Honestly.. if it was a 250+ lb woman who makes Honey Boo's mother look good :eek: nobody would care, regardless of how much melanin is in their skin.
I don't wanna ask who Honey Boo is, nor do I want to Google that... :s0002:

The same woman. MV5BNzE1MDg3Mjk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjI4NDEyMjE@._V1_.jpg
So many memes with her in the past.
More recent below after a serious weight loss regime.. although... she's still a "solid 3/10" :s0001: and that girl? She was the Honey Boo of the tv show on TLC... former beauty pageant participant and formerly a snotty brat.
nintchdbpict0003141840301-e1491609932259.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top