JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a Pug mix as a boy that hated crayfish. She'd get violently pinched in the face when sniffing them a couple times lol. But instead of being scared of them she had a furious temper toward them. If one fell out of one of my traps in my boat it never had the chance to get into the boat's bilge, which was great because they'd get in there, die, and stink in the summer to high heaven.

I used to take a half full 5 gallon bucket full of angry/rowdy crawfish and dump them on a 6' wide walkway behind our houseboat after betting a bunch of salmon fishermen $5 that not one would make it to the river alive. That little pug would go ballistic - crunch, crunch, crunch - hardly ever get pinched because she learned how to get past the waving claws. She would not let even one get away. 90% of the time I'll collect about $50 from all the suckers who thought she couldn't do it. Go doggie!! Damn, fond memories. (The crawfish didn't go to waste, I sold the tails for bait)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews