JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Can't make this stuff up........

Foreverlost,

Well that is a thing that happened. Does not seem to be a whole lot of intelligence on either side of the altercation. I am wondering if the other side will face any charges, like for arson. Also, another felon in possession who shot someone. That is worth what now? A week in jail?

Well that is a thing that happened. Does not seem to be a whole lot of intelligence on either side of the altercation. I am wondering if the other side will face any charges, like for arson. Also, another felon in possession who shot someone. That is worth what now? A week in jail?
Probably wind up getting some "walking around money" instead, and then head straight for the local drug dealer….

Does not seem to be a whole lot of intelligence on either side of the altercation.
No, most likely a complete burnout of any brain matter and these people are operating on nothing more than primordial instincts.

These parts pretty much verifies it:

In their haste to leave, Wall said, the suspects failed to retract the stabilizing jacks or pull in any of the slides that were extended.

The man and woman confronted the three theft suspects by jumping into the bed of the pickup. The woman reportedly broke out the truck's rear window and began throwing items from the pickup onto the ground.

I mean where did they think they were going to go with the RV? It was most likely not legal to tow, and they weren't going to make it far with the slides out and stab jacks down.

It's only a matter of time until they discover school buses do the same thing…..
Already been happening. I have see a few school buses around here, obviously re-worked into makeshift 'homes'. Some are still legally licensed and the owners drive from place to place nearby to live in them, only leaving when they have to.

Last Edited:
No, most likely a complete burnout of any brain matter and these people are operating on nothing more than primordial instincts.

In their haste to leave, Wall said, the suspects failed to retract the stabilizing jacks or pull in any of the slides that were extended.
The man and woman confronted the three theft suspects by jumping into the bed of the pickup. The woman reportedly broke out the truck's rear window and began throwing items from the pickup onto the ground.
Yeah, there is a lot more to the story that has not been reported on yet. My speculation is this is all the same big circle of drug addled transients. One dies, and the immediate neighbors are eager to squat the leftover belonging. Another group decides to be more proactive about the redistribution of items, including the trailer/residence. After the altercation one of the squatters decides "if I cannot have it no one can" and torches the whole thing.

At least that is my cynical take. A more generous possibility is the guy thought a burning trailer would be good cover to extract the shot woman from the now very escalated situation. Who knows what really happened, but no matter how you try to slice it there is a whole lot of insanity here.

I mean where did they think they were going to go with the RV? It was most likely not legal to tow, and they weren't going to make it far with the slides out and stab jacks down.

Already been happening. I have see a few school buses around here, obviously re-worked into makeshift 'homes'. Some are still legally licensed and the owners drive from place to place nearby to live in them, only leaving when they have to.
Gotta Love it, RVTECH,

The best parts are in bold letters. Almost comedy, but sad true life of today's society.

I have a poor habit of reading city minutes, watching video recordings of county commissioner meetings, and .............perverted political get-togethers. In other words, I have sinned. That out of the way.....................

Some years ago, in RVTECH's neck of the woods, the commish were having a public meeting pertaining to the public's desire to legalize weed. DeBone & Baney were (and still are) in favor of any drug. Phil (can't remember last name, an attorney) had questions. Phil knew the end result but was polite......public meeting.

And in ORWAGON, here we are today. RVTECH...........the real shooting starts soon. Not just in crazy land. Seen it before and it spreads.

DeBone & Commish have lately approved tiny homes through out DeS**Ts county. L.A. Pine and LaPineians have RVs in sort of nice neighborhoods, people living there, no sewage or electricity.

This is not hard to figure out.......................

Foreverlost,

I volunteer with a group that runs clean-ups off China Hat Rd multiple times a year. I've also spent a fair amount of time in 3rd world countries…and the China Hat "community" is the worse by far. You have to have a fairly dark sense of humor to survive even a single clean up. One of the common jokes is that you can tell the life-stages of any car in the area: stolen, stripped, shot up, burned and flipped over. You occasionally get a bonus stage when someone drops a tree on one of the carcasses. Absolutely nothing out there would surprise me at this point.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top