JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I volunteer with a group that runs clean-ups off China Hat Rd multiple times a year. I've also spent a fair amount of time in 3rd world countries…and the China Hat "community" is the worse by far. You have to have a fairly dark sense of humor to survive even a single clean up. One of the common jokes is that you can tell the life-stages of any car in the area: stolen, stripped, shot up, burned and flipped over. You occasionally get a bonus stage when someone drops a tree on one of the carcasses. Absolutely nothing out there would surprise me at this point.
There are lots of nails in the coffin: labor management relations, unions, healthcare, benefits, pensions, environmental regulations.........AND CHEAPER IN CHINA. (the country)

DeS**Ts County.................DeBone & Commish didn't help by adding drugs. The only thing I can think of...........keeps the natives sedated?

Foreverlost,

Yeah, there is a lot more to the story that has not been reported on yet. My speculation is this is all the same big circle of drug addled transients. One dies, and the immediate neighbors are eager to squat the leftover belonging. Another group decides to be more proactive about the redistribution of items, including the trailer/residence. After the altercation one of the squatters decides "if I cannot have it no one can" and torches the whole thing.

At least that is my cynical take. A more generous possibility is the guy thought a burning trailer would be good cover to extract the shot woman from the now very escalated situation. Who knows what really happened, but no matter how you try to slice it there is a whole lot of insanity here.
Yeah man. Ever seen a junkie go from checking someone's pulse to checking for their stash? It's a quick transition.

L.A. Pine and LaPineians have RVs in sort of nice neighborhoods, people living there, no sewage or electricity.
Well, not all the time.

SOME home/property owners are creating 'RV spaces' on their property with electricity and sewage dump capability and renting out the spaces.

I know - I make service calls to some places like this and trust me - some of these homeowners ain't electricians or plumbers....

Well, not all the time.

SOME home/property owners are creating 'RV spaces' on their property with electricity and sewage dump capability and renting out the spaces.

I know - I make service calls to some places like this and trust me - some of these homeowners ain't electricians or plumbers....
The fine Print:

RVTECH, you gotta make a buck on the side hustle, ok

No where in DeS**Ts county if there is a residence on the property, can an RV be lived in. Stored yes, lived in, no. Exception of course a real RV park. DeS**Ts hopes for compliance, hardly ever enforces. Same with LaPineian land.

Now DeBone & Commish want to appear to have a solution, move China Hat to your tiny homes...............no sewage/electricity.

and back to firearms to keep the moderators happy..............this behavor........drugs, sewage, etc., equals shootings.

I volunteer with a group that runs clean-ups off China Hat Rd multiple times a year. I've also spent a fair amount of time in 3rd world countries…and the China Hat "community" is the worse by far. You have to have a fairly dark sense of humor to survive even a single clean up. One of the common jokes is that you can tell the life-stages of any car in the area: stolen, stripped, shot up, burned and flipped over. You occasionally get a bonus stage when someone drops a tree on one of the carcasses. Absolutely nothing out there would surprise me at this point.
Really sad that in the US we have huge parts of the country now where humans live like this. One difference between the ones here and the ones in the 3d world. You know every person living in those places is getting tax payer hand outs monthly 🤬

Here you go, china hat road, just look for the garbage.

china.JPG

Here you go, china hat road, just look for the garbage.

View attachment 1780737
There are a couple GLARING examples of the far left and their "idea's". One is "homeless" who are just down on their luck for a list of reasons and need help. Then without fail any time a few of them get together the place they live looks like a landfill. So what does being poor have to do with this? Another is them making excuses for the scum who steal from stores. They will stand there strait face and say they "have to steal" or they can't have bread. Yet you NEVER seem them raiding the food at the store for some reason. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top