JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True Story, I know people who wont mow their lawns because the lawn mower is dangerous.

PBS as a source, ? Guess if one wants fake news you go to the source.

Using pictures in the article of a plastic 3D gun that will blow up in your hand if you try to fire it. That's like using a picture of a smashed Tonka truck in an article about the dangers of young Americans texting while driving.

I can't read this stuff.

he sad thing is a lot that are attending college believes the professors are "God Almighty" with knowledge and wisdom. I finally graduated 5-May-18 and enlightened a few professors in their misconception on firearms. After the Vegas incident Had a professor return from a seminar in Cuba and he ran his rant and I said nothing, but when he said "Who Needs a Semiautomatic Machinegun" I couldn't take anymore. Following class procedure I explained to him "There are big differences between the two one squeeze of trigger bang release and squeeze again bang is a semi, and the other is squeeze and hold you have a lead garden hose". He stood there with the look of egg on his face and he had nothing else to say, I told him I did that not to demean him, but to enlighten and show the kids that the professors are not always correct or know everything. Needless to say I got a D in that class because I think he didn't want me back. :)

he sad thing is a lot that are attending college believes the professors are "God Almighty" with knowledge and wisdom. I finally graduated 5-May-18 and enlightened a few professors in their misconception on firearms. After the Vegas incident Had a professor return from a seminar in Cuba and he ran his rant and I said nothing, but when he said "Who Needs a Semiautomatic Machinegun" I couldn't take anymore. Following class procedure I explained to him "There are big differences between the two one squeeze of trigger bang release and squeeze again bang is a semi, and the other is squeeze and hold you have a lead garden hose". He stood there with the look of egg on his face and he had nothing else to say, I told him I did that not to demean him, but to enlighten and show the kids that the professors are not always correct or know everything. Needless to say I got a D in that class because I think he didn't want me back. :)

Was it English Composition? :p;)

One of the first things our 6 year old grandson does when he gets here, is grab his rifle and want to go "hunting for deer" in the house. :D
Great teachable moments about gun safety.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top