JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm locked and loaded so I say let freedom ring!!!

We have been securing the border between North and South Korea for ever. How much has that cost us. Pull the troop and build the damn wall already.
Less than a year ago Chuck&Nancy paid $500 000 000 of American taxpayers' money to build the wall in Jordan.

Where is this law written - I Have not seen it documented as such.
Just a little google-fu will deliver a treasure trove of information. This is but one example:

01D0AF4C-E026-4627-BB51-B3C947318B23.png

law as created
Authorizes more vehicle barriers, checkpoints, and lighting to help prevent people from entering our country illegally; Authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to increase the use of advanced technology like cameras, satellites, and unmanned aerial vehicles to reinforce our infrastructure at the border.

As amended in 2007
Authorizes more vehicle barriers, checkpoints, and lighting to help prevent people from entering our country illegally; Authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to increase the use of advanced technology like cameras, satellites, and unmanned aerial vehicles to reinforce our infrastructure at the border.
Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia

Yep trip wires, machine guns and claymore mines problem solved. In the long run that will cost more!
yep and technically it'll be their own fault because we just put the stuff there. we didnt MAKE them jump the border. kinda like indiana jones when he steps into the light then a booby trap goes off. yeah

Lets be clear. I don't have a problem with immigrants. My mom is one and technically if you go back in our lineage we are all one in one way or another.

But if you want to come to these great united states then do it legally. Adapt to our ways and don't force your beliefs on me and don't try and change what America is. Make yourself a useful part of society and make this a better place to live. I know and work with a lot of immigrants from Mexico and all over but they are all legal and do what is needed to support there families and be a part of this great country.

If building a wall stops or helps stop the illegal immigrants then I am all for it.

Lets be clear. I don't have a problem with immigrants. My mom is one and technically if you go back in our lineage we are all one in one way or another.

But if you want to come to these great united states then do it legally. Adapt to our ways and don't force your beliefs on me and don't try and change what America is. Make yourself a useful part of society and make this a better place to live. I know and work with a lot of immigrants from Mexico and all over but they are all legal and do what is needed to support there families and be a part of this great country.

If building a wall stops or helps stop the illegal immigrants then I am all for it.
With this I can agree 100%. I have no issue with legal immigrants, in fact my wife immigrated from Peru... I have an issue with the fact that our borders hemorrhage every single day. We have no idea who or what is crossing the border into the United States. That's not immigration, that's lawlessness, plain and simple...

Stop illegal invasion - Build The Wall!

Illegals aliens bring crime, disease and lower wages for low skilled U.S citizens.

Illegal aliens need to be repelled now, not by some pie in the sky technology argument.

Walls work, but saying so because it's true, really frightens the wishy-washy who timidly say ah, 'I want secure borders', sorta, kinda...but, but, but, how bad can open borders be?

I for one support strong borders but I just feel that there are better methods today with our technology.
I agree, but if we whip up some automated solar powered laser cannons, and turn em into lil jalapeno poppers the second they step onto our soil, everyone is gonna whine about it.

Also, to clarify my point. I don't care about a wall because we wouldn't need one if we had legitimate immigration reform. If the tax burden is what everyone actually cares about, why not make a modern day Ellis island. Immigrant shows up to check point, gets prints and a saliva sample taken, gives his desired name, and sits in a holding room for 2 hours while we run the checks for crime/disease. If it's clean, we give them a SS card and us citizenship right there on the spot. Boom. Now they're a tax payer working a long fulfilling life and producing more tax payers

If walls don't work, how come theres multi million McMansions in gated and enclosed communities, and how come we have prisons?
Why do we have miles and miles of chain link and razor/barbed wires around our military bases and outposts?
How come we have quite a good barrier at our foward operating bases in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria?
Why are we spending money on improving other countries borders including walls, but so against it in the United States?

As for the "shutdown"; the less work that the Fed does, the better off the People would be. After all, the Federal gov is not supposed to be a career choice, but a civil service burden :rolleyes:

State and Local and County govt still working. Have not heard of any significantly long "shut downs" of State and Local govts so far...

Noticed EBT still running, Sec 8 still operating, and welfare still flowing unabated.

If walls don't work, how come theres multi million McMansions in gated and enclosed communities, and how come we have prisons?
Why do we have miles and miles of chain link and razor/barbed wires around our military bases and outposts?
How come we have quite a good barrier at our foward operating bases in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria?
Why are we spending money on improving other countries borders including walls, but so against it in the United States?

As for the "shutdown"; the less work that the Fed does, the better off the People would be. After all, the Federal gov is not supposed to be a career choice, but a civil service burden :rolleyes:

State and Local and County govt still working. Have not heard of any significantly long "shut downs" of State and Local govts so far...

Noticed EBT still running, Sec 8 still operating, and welfare still flowing unabated.

So you don't like when federal government does things, but you like when they build walls?

So you don't like when federal government does things, but you like when they build walls?
If securing borders is the job of the Federal Govt, then yes I want them to do it. Otherwise... lets see what the duties of a Fed govt should be...
Border security
Protecting citizens rights
Funding the military for defense
Ensuring 50 States have equal protections and rights
Protecting National Monuments
Collecting certain taxes and enforcing tax laws on every corporations and business entities

Everything else should be left to the States or the People themselves.:rolleyes:
Just my relatively uneducated, educated opinion :rolleyes:

Based upon what looks like slag in that photo, that wasn't no saw, not in the traditional sense anyway...

Perhaps some high speed dental floss... But not a traditional metal saw...

And this is why it should be reinforced concrete, period.

Hey, the president knows more about technology than anyone and he is happy with the steel. Says is is the best. A beauty-full wall (er,fence). Now it's a fence.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads