JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Swallowed a full load of Koolaid ya did, your quoted source is a bought and paid for shill of the dems! Facts dont matter, the truth is what they say it is!
Here is a Fact! As reported by the Arizona district of U.S. Border Patrol, 90% of the illicit drugs comming through the Arizona region are brought in through a series of mountain passes that are difficult to impossable to patrol or monator, that the hiway system in Douglas County has seen a sharp decrease in detcted and captured drugs due to the check points effectiveness, instead the drug traffickers are taking greater risks in walking the drugs in over the mountain's and delivering them to waiting hands on the northern side of the border!
US Border patrol has a lot to financially gain from this - I don't trust your source either.

What about opening a season on illegal aliens? $10 a tag, must provide evudence of them crossing border. $10 dollar tag pays for 1 day rental of drone that stays pegged above your location and monitors the ground south of you, and a viewing screen. You post up on a ridge to watch for illegals, make sure you have video feed of them crossing, and shoot em as they come across.

I would do it just for the ballistic testing of various rifle ammo.

Only if I could get tags for redneck racists. :p

US Border patrol has a lot to financially gain from this - I don't trust your source either.

I trust them just fine, i see it first hand every night down here in Pima County! And in the mornings if i stop by the detention center to view rhe nights haul! K trust it just fine when the two legged deer in the head lights are ducking and running through my neighborhood trying to hide from the Patrol!

One point I never hear brought up about border security is the financial aspect. People coming thru the southern border illegally (they come thru the northern border and airports too but those normally enter legally and stay beyond their Visa date) don't have a job waiting for them, a place to stay, a way to pay a hospital, ect and we have the pleasure of providing it for them. Not to mention the already situation with homelessness we are dealing with along the west coast alone.

I have not heard Pelosi with all her compassion explain how we are going to be able to continue to pay for this. The taxes she will want to raise support non citizens don't help the actual citizens paying for it. Is this also a financial security problem?

Some of us want to keep our sovereignty.

Our country is "OUR" country - Not the world's country.

We think open borders means our country will not be a country in short order if we don't stop illegal aliens from entering.

That attitude angers the: We owe the world folk. They wallow in self appointed hair shirt guilt.

We don't owe the world.

Build The Wall.

Doing such a thing works in a variety of other countries.

But, if that approach sounds 'harsh' please, by all means, move to your favorite open borders country.....oh wait, there isn't one.

Even Mexico doesn't have open borders, nor Venezuela, or Russia, or China - get the picture?

I like how Nasty Nancy says "think of the image a wall send would be tourists and travelers!" Damn Right, a wall says stay the fuk out! Dont come here with delusions of freebies and handouts and citizen status! Thay wall sends the exact message we should be saying!

There's an interesting story I heard recently from a buddy down in Texas. It may not come as a surprise to many, but the night hunt "oops I thought it was a hog" accidents happen. BP agents show and take it from there, case closed. I'm not sure if the media never learns about it or is too terrified to notify the nation that some Americans have had enough.

There's an interesting story I heard recently from a buddy down in Texas. It may not come as a surprise to many, but the night hunt "oops I thought it was a hog" accidents happen. BP agents show and take it from there, case closed. I'm not sure if the media never learns about it or is too terrified to notify the nation that some Americans have had enough.

Yes officer I thought that whole sounder of hogs were wearing backpacks, so I went to work with my suppressed 6.8 SPC with thermal scope! Got em all. Tally ho lads.

Dont mind others disagreeing wit me that's life and as it should be but when individuals start talking about shooting individuals that pose no physical threat I am gone. That is not right and looks poorly on our community.

Politics
Cher asks Nancy Pelosi to end government shutdown before Trump: 'LET HIM HAVE HIS FKNG MONEY'
6bafbad0-94e1-11e6-aa38-0b7f25a107f1_US-Celebrity-1-.png.cf.jpg Taryn Ryder 1 hour 20 minutes ago
mb4MBRUR_normal.jpg
Cher
✔@cher

FOR trump THIS IS POLITICAL..BUT REAL PPL ARE REALLY SUFFERING
WHERE WAS THE FKNG
CRISIS 1 MONTH AGO,1YR AGO 2049.png WHERE HAS IT BEEN FOR THE LAST 2 YRS. HAVING SAID THATNANCY YOU ARE A HERO LET HIM HAVE HIS FKNG MONEY 203c.png PPL WILL STARVE
LOSE THEIR HOMES, B UNABLE 2 C DRS 1f64f-1f3fb.png

12:44 PM - Jan 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,271 people are talking about this

Is Nancy loosing her permanent base ???

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting to see all the comments aimed at Pelosi, while McConnell and Ryan - with majorities in both houses - never bothered even to try to fund the wall for all of 2017 and 2018. Why not, if there's such an existential crisis on the southern border?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top