JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm new to all this and was going to try and sell some reloading brass and bullets. Does this rule mean
I can't do that on this site?
I don't read it that way. If you have some reloaded ammo and want to sell it in that state as components, I think the rule WOULD apply. If you have some empty brass or a box of bullets, it doesn't seem like it would apply at all. I see folks selling bullets, brass, powder and primers on this site all the time.

I don't read it that way. If you have some reloaded ammo and want to sell it in that state as components, I think the rule WOULD apply. If you have some empty brass or a box of bullets, it doesn't seem like it would apply at all. I see folks selling bullets, brass, powder and primers on this site all the time.
Yeah this.

Hey, need some help again. Sorry for my ignorance about the subject matter. My husband died recently and I'm trying to sell some stuff. Anyway, trying to list some Nosler .308 175 gr. Custom Competition bullets. In trying to
work up classified ad, it asks for Manfacturer. Would that be Nosler? It is not listed in the list.
Thanks for the help.

Hey, need some help again. Sorry for my ignorance about the subject matter. My husband died recently and I'm trying to sell some stuff. Anyway, trying to list some Nosler .308 175 gr. Custom Competition bullets. In trying to
work up classified ad, it asks for Manfacturer. Would that be Nosler? It is not listed in the list.
Thanks for the help.
Yes Nosler

Thanks for the help.
Yes, based on what you have shared the manufacturer would be nosler.

For anyone struggling to move items in the classifieds in the NWF market….. I moved many of the items I planned to sell over to EBay. Had great results and made sales quickly.
So far on NWF, I have had luck and don't get too much ghosting. The only difference in selling items here is you have to offer at a firm price and maybe get an offer of a lower price. Great place to sell with no fees after the sales.

Ebay is one good resource. No guns, except gun-related items. You can move items as long as the items are approved items like magazines ten rounds or under and items not associated with so-called 'assault weapons'. Cons: a lot of restrictions and fees after the sale.

Then you also have gunbroker.com. I have luck with them because I can reach the national market. Some guns or gun-related items sell better at a higher premium. Fees after the sale.

As long as people are asking retail prices for used sh!t it's not gunna move. Buyers will just buy new.

That's what I'm doing. Prices are simply stupid. Sellers can ask what they want but don't complain when nothing moves.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top