JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tigard Pawn was getting hammered with incoming transfers and that has slowed to a trickle the last few days, I guess buyers are taking a break? Maybe they got their November credit card statements?

Most people are just tapped out on cash or most have already bought up most of what they are good with or people are just waiting for a deal that dose come up once and a while.

It seems pretty logical... spinning down for the 8th and then restarting all the buying back just for the 8th through the 13th doesn't make a lot of sense since we don't know how the 13th will go.

Especially since some FFL's are opting to honor the district court decision and many of the online retailers still have orders to OR locked out.

If a longer term TRO happens on the 13th I bet round 2 of the panic buying will kick off again. Just not enough time in a 5 day window to do much.

A lot of us are feeling the inflation. I have been making adjustments in other areas so I can spend more on firearm related items.

The lack of buyers has me worried that lower prices are expected to come. I am hoping I don't look back and realize that I bought a bunch of stuff at the high point of the cycle?
Speaking as a wholesale dealer myself, often times our "lowest prices" that we can offer are what are called MAP or the Minimum Advertised Price. This is a contract a dealer like myself enters into with our wholesalers and we agree never to sell one of their firearms for lower than that price. It's a way of making sure that the value of these firearm's does not get degraded in the open market. As I have been seeing thousands of gun deals over the last year, most pricing I see are constantly on the MAP line. I think due to the lack of demand. Low demand will drive prices down. High demand will drive prices up. Everyone is feeling it, for sure.

A firearm is only worth what somebody is willing to pay.
Welp I shall lower my prices and standards to please the masses !
1670691495778.png

I wouldn't mind buying if.....
There were firearms listed that I was interested in..... :D
And the BGC for private sales went away.....
And......If...the item I wanted was for sale the same time I had money.... :D
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR