JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can't go to the buffet, bring the buffet to you. It's asian-ish but still good.

20220423_173747.jpg

It's been a while since we've had Panda Express, might have to try it again. There's a great Chinese place in town where we've gotten take-out for the family, but prices for food anywhere seem to be going up dramatically. We're going to seriously limit our eating out and try to cook more quality food at home, for both money and health.

I know the last two years have been hard on restaurants, but I'm amazed at how much prices have gone up. I'm not broke, just cheap. Family of six, two of whom are teenagers. Gotta pinch pennies.

I did spend about $800 for take-out food in the last three days. I put it on my card, but fortunately it's a company card; I do the expense report and someone else pays it. :) We have a maintenance project at work and a repair crew in from out of state. We try to feed them well while they're here.

On the other hand, my OT for this weekend would buy a nice gun (or several cheaper ones), if it wasn't needed for things like braces and sports/activities for the kids.

prices for food anywhere seem to be going up dramatically. We're going to seriously limit our eating out and try to cook more quality food at home, for both money and health.
Food costs have indeed gone way up in grocery stores, along with smaller packaging/less weight. My family spent more money on groceries last few months, than usual. As the one doing most of the shopping, I myself have noticed prices going up faster on certain food items compared to 6 months ago.

Food costs have indeed gone way up in grocery stores, along with smaller packaging/less weight. My family spent more money on groceries last few months, than usual. As the one doing most of the shopping, I myself have noticed prices going up faster on certain food items compared to 6 months ago.
There has definitely been a lack of sales on eggs. For a long while there, you could find one store or another who had eggs on sale at around a buck a dozen. Lately bupkis!

@arakboss I've been following your weight loss challenge thread for months. I woke up today and started poking around NWF only to find this thread which involves you inquiring about where all the buffets are. Control your urges! Hold the line!

;]

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads