JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Careful with those passes, people are super judgmental! I had spinal surgery with my cancer diagnosis and temporarily had one. Me, being younger than most old farts, I got dirty looks, shaking heads, and occasional comments. F all those old dudes who think they know it all, they were walking fine and I was actually f'd up.
Yup, have seen that. I don't look near as old as I feel these days, so I sometimes get those looks when I pull into a HC parking space. Put the placard on the rearview mirror and suddenly their attitude seems to soften a bit...

Who decided that was a good idea?

1714237043510.jpeg

BTW: What ever happen to Baja Fresh in Sherwood. Few times we went there they were half day open. The last time, they were close on regular days and said looking for a worker. I hope they're not boarded up? :s0158:

Careful with those passes, people are super judgmental! I had spinal surgery with my cancer diagnosis and temporarily had one. Me, being younger than most old farts, I got dirty looks, shaking heads, and occasional comments. F all those old dudes who think they know it all, they were walking fine and I was actually f'd up.
I was 24 when I had my back surgery. They gave me a temporary cripple tag as well. I rarely used it unless pretty much all the spots were open, I preferred to save them or the elderly who really needed it.

I do remember getting some judging, displeased looks like I was using my grandpas placard. I got around mostly fine, it was getting in and out of the Jeep that was the hard part, having some extra space helped with that over some dimwad parking 6 inches from you.

I have a colleague that works in Bothell. WA and he ordered a McDonald's Big Mac meal. He showed the receipt and it was almost $13.00 now.
He forgot the part where the LARGE order of fries was only 2/3ds filled, for that money! That what frosts MY peanuts! The large order of Mcd's fries is just short of $4.00! That's why we don't go there except on days you can get a deal on fries using the mobile app.

That is total BS that he would just up and close without notifying his patients ahead of time...
Yeah - I thought so - especially since I had an appt on Wed. and the notice he put on his clinic door was dated that Monday. It takes me 45 minutes to drive into his office, I get there and it is closed. An email or text would have sufficed. I have not heard anything since either and it has been over a month.

Yeah - I thought so - especially since I had an appt on Wed. and the notice he put on his clinic door was dated that Monday. It takes me 45 minutes to drive into his office, I get there and it is closed. An email or text would have sufficed. I have not heard anything since either and it has been over a month.
I guess he did not have one of those robo-services that calls you a day or two ahead of your appointments, to remind you of them?

I guess he did not have one of those robo-services that calls you a day or two ahead of your appointments, to remind you of them?
Actually, he has one that sends a SMS text, and I got one:

Xxxxxx, your appt is Wednesday at 02:15 PM at Tree City Chiropractic. Call 503-692-6568 if you need to reschedule! DO NOT REPLY
reply to [email protected]

They sometimes call too - but it isn't automatic - and I often miss the call. But I go anyway. Since I got the text message I thought everything was fine.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews