JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bunkers built with our tax dollars. And then emerge when it's safe to say something like this to the few who are left...it's a pretty funny comment on a movie I just watched where the "leadership" fled to bunkers...

"My fellow Americans, I stand before you today," because I just came out of the bunker I was hiding in while you all faced danger. "I am humbled" but also grateful that my cowardly constituents who were hiding with me, did not film my act of leaving you all on your own while we were safe. There is no proof that we are cowards other than when the crap hits the fan we all rush to preserve ourselves and instead of facing the danger with you, well we think of self preservation first, and you all are considered peripheral and collateral damage, totally acceptable to us as long as we ourselves can live. Thank you for your loyalty and concerted efforts to help us in that cause. I know we appreciate it much more than you appreciate us abandoning you to your fate. Just a suggestion for the next time... run for office!

I have it good authority that there are some deeply prepared, including the necessary structures, living in the hinterland, who never, ever gave a rip about something as stupid and laughable as holding public office. But maybe that is just a rumor. (Honk-honk!)

This action , behavior and attitude is nothing new...
If you read enough Roman history , you will read the same complaints , just with the word villa instead of bunker.

People really haven't changed all that much all these years later...Its same story with different toys.
Andy

If you're a politician, you are important!
If you are not a politician, you are impotent.
Important people are needed to serve and protect the impotent.
So, the important need to be protected, thus the hidey-holes.
Don't believe this?
Just ask any politician.

About "Leaders"...a wrongful term for any politician.
Remember : "A government by the People?"
The People are the leaders. The elected serve the people, do their bidding and care for their needs...right?
The elected are the ones who need leading by the people.
Just ask any politician.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads