JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
rock chucker with piggy back conversion unit for progressive loading of my handgun rounds. Separate RC for rifle rounds. ;)
Been very satisfied with this set up since early 90's. Sure not as fast as D-550 or 650 but haven't spent all the extra cash to get into the Dillon machines. :s0155:

More like tapping them together, but I feel your anxiety. I don't use them for priming since that part to me just seems crazy. But they do a great job of neck sizing and COL.

Yeah but the rest is after the primer is in right, what if my loving wife decides to do one of her anguished final 4 death yells while I'm on the down stroke, kaboom.

Dillon 650 with case feeder. I also have three quick change heads so I can swap my favorite calibers around pretty easy. And if I want to make hunting rounds I just use it like a single stage and throw my own powder to a scale and then put into my cartridge.
Its actually pretty versatile.

Lee Turret for me. Being able to switch calibers by simply switching turrets was a big selling point for me. With the auto-indexing I can churn out handgun rounds fairly quickly, and I like being able to make it essentially single stage for hunting rounds.
Plus, the price was right.
-Curtis

Old Hornady Pro 7 and a Dillon RL1050. I need a good single stage for brass processing, tho

Also have shotshell presses, a Lee Load All and Mec 550

I also prime separately using a bench mounted RCBS priming tool near my computer.. I can therefore listen to audios while priming

Recently picked up a Dillon 550B, damn this thing is amazing, I've been churning out 9mm like crazy. I'm also using it for loading .223 for the AR plinker rounds. I really like the quick changeover. Very happy I made the purchase.

I've also got a Rockhucker for loading 223 target rounds. This is a single stage I'll keep hold of for a long time.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top