JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ANYTHING made by that Co is to be avoided. I have had some of their stuff work but, they are well known for making mags that do not work. If you can buy Ruger pay the extra. It will be worth it.
that's what I'll do tomorrow. So far I have 4-bx-25, 1 double stack bx-25. I'll buy another 6- bx-25 and a speed loader
so that's 300 rounds. I wish I can get this same speed loader I'm using in the TM22. This loads 25 rounds a minute!
Good choice. Can't really go wrong with BX's these days anyhow. Get a few & load 'em up to unload at the range. Recharge them at your leisure once home.

Keep an eye out for extra 10rounders as well, and grab a few if on special etc.
👍.. I also ordered 1-double stack bx-25 just to try it out.

1705144212395.png

View: https://youtu.be/SrD1FEwYsqk

Last Edited:
Yeah, the plastic ones weren't fantastic, but they would go on sale at Bi-Mart for $5 apiece. Besides, when the kids were flying through my ammo piles, a little jam now and then ain't necessarily a bad thing! :p
I grew up shooting a bolt action Marlin and a Ruger Standard. There's a reason Dad only loaded 5 rounds in the Standard each time.

I currently have 2, one has the long barrel and one the short 16 tube, both stainless. I can't tell any difference in accuracy but I am not bench rest shooting. For the vast majority of shooters its not going to make a difference they can see. Now if you get to testing off a bench at distance? You will most likely find the rifle you choose will end up with a preference of ammo. Almost all of them seem to find a favorite but, how far are you shooting? For most of us the guns are just for fun and its not going to matter. If you want real "match accuracy" There are a few places that make replacement barrels that are simple to install.
@Alexx1401
Here are a few of my 10-22's
I'm hooked on them I think I have 7 total
Oh and I like lots of BLING

IMG_5443.jpeg IMG_5445.jpeg IMG_5444.jpeg IMG_5452.jpeg IMG_5453.jpeg

I grew up shooting a bolt action Marlin and a Ruger Standard. There's a reason Dad only loaded 5 rounds in the Standard each time.
I started out with an old (even back then) Winchester "gallery gun" tube fed pump. We were poor, but ammo was cheap and easy to come by in those days (late 1960's). My kids started with the single shot Cricket bolt rifles, but QUICKLY grew out of those. Their favorite gun to shoot was the Ruger Charger pistol with a bipod on it. I still use it for a grouse gun sometimes. I also still have that Winchester. The hammer is sort of rounded off at the top from the rifle having been pumped so many times. You know, I really need to take that thing out for some plinking soon.

If I was to buy another 10-22, I think it would be one of the Ruger Targets with the spirally barrel. I thought, and still do, they looked really cool.

As far as 10/22 mags I have multiple bx25's. After tuning them up they work good but I've never found a mag that works as dood or as dependable as the factory 10 round mags. If you look around you can find the 3 packs of 10 rounders for a pretty decent price.

Today I went over Highline to do the paper works on a purchase. This guy comes in and trying to pickup his purchase from PSA. Its a either a Dagger or the Other model on a hardcase woth several magazines. I was telling myself, "Man that PSA hand gun looks more high dollar than my Glock." The case looks so premium. Unreal!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top