JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was over in the Deals tab of the Classified section perusing the posts.
Dang it.
I was coerced into spending $90 on some random stuff to see if it is what I want.

The coupon code made all the Gogoku products 50% off.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 121012.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-17 121101.jpg

Go to the deals section and look for this thread "Bore snake, brushes, picks for $4.49" to find the code if you want to look into things as well.

Couldn't resist this Walther/s&W .22. Match grade barrel and 3 way adjustable trigger down to around 2.5lb. Slide and red dot don't move. Can't wait to put a suppressor on it and see how it shoots. Integrated red dot and laser.

Last Edited:
Couldn't resist this Walther/s&W .22. Match grade barrel and 3 way adjustable trigger down to around 2.5lb. Slide and red dot don't move. Can't wait to put a suppressor on it and see how it shoots. Integrated red dot and laser.

View attachment 1804622
That pistol may have a lot going for it, but looks ain't one of them!
I must not get out much. I've never seen anything like that.

That pistol may have a lot going for it, but looks ain't one of them!
I must not get out much. I've never seen anything like that.
Yep, got the funky George Jetson thing goin on. :p That's one of the main things I like about it. You never see them and they don't look like anything else. Looks wise it's kind of a cross between a wolverine .22 and a s&w 622 and maybe a PPQ.

Whitney wolverine

03208C28-CEA9-4B83-9D14-25B4C7D62EDB.jpeg

Last Edited:
My 12yo is taking my M70 featherweight in the 7, this one (as you can see) has been fitted with an M8 in 6x and the Montana sling. Maybe I shouldn't shoot this one, but what good is a rifle like this unless it's being used. (especially as we were born in the same year!)

I bought some ammo.

And then I thought about it and bought more ammo.

Then I got courageous and slid on the ice to the grocery and bought chips and salsa.

I couldn't go to work this morning due to the ice on the road. So it was internet shopping for ammo. And then I needed a snack.

Looks damn nice. Will be fun to hear how it shakes out at the range.
I got the lower and the slide assy separate. Besides lubing it, I'm not sure if this is just a bolt in or I'll possible have to make some adjustments particularly the sight. Man this thing is stiff. Needs some serious break in. :s0010:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR