JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Old Town Pizza
In Bend on Greenwood.
About $35 for a large combo #2, but it will feed you for a few days...
They don't skimp on the toppings, and the crust is excellent! Made in a brick oven...yum!

The River house
In Bend
Absolutely the best rib eye steak you will ever have!
Oddly enough they have incredible hot wings too!
Not cheap though.

Cowboy Dinner Tree
Middle of nowhere Oregon (Silver Lake)
Food is very good, atmosphere is amazing, you won't go home hungry.
I like the Tee Pee waiting room and all the old cowboy gear and trapping decorations.

Abby's Pizza
Woodburn, Gresham, Madras, other small cities/towns

Not near home, but still our favorite pizza when we can get it. Love their pizza with Portugese Lingucia. My favorite pizza since I was a kid.

Have not been here in many many moons... Pals Shanty off Killingsworth in PDX.

....Nor will you go there ever again. After the fire they were going to rebuild, and started to, it seemed. Then next thing we know there's a sign "HOT LIPS PIZZA COMING SOON!"

:s0021:

Abby's Pizza
Love their pizza with Portugese Lingucia. My favorite pizza since I was a kid.

Abby's wow. I haven't been since Ronny was our President. They were down the hill from the dorm - OIT.

Took some Australians there, they thought the pitcher was for one! Didn't understand the concept of a pour spout.

I always got the lingucuia, too.

Here in Vancouver, it's hard to beat 'Billy Blues' for great food:

http://www.billybluesbarandgrill.com/

They have live music after 9P an typically pack the place. If that's your thing, great, but we always try to come and go before that starts. Great breakfast, lunch, and dinners.

For something a little more upscale, we really like the restaurant at The Hilton in downtown, Gray's at the Park:

http://www.graysatthepark.com/

Free valet parking, just pull up and hand them your keys. Convenient and a nice touch. Their Rib Eye is always fantastic.

upload_2016-4-4_16-59-15.png

Pat has now sold up - but to friends who keep the tradition of good food going.

Just around the bend on Highway 101 as you enter PO. Mrs tac is grimacing at the 40mph wind.....common around these parts. We go there to watch the traffic light, joining our friends, the Smiths, in our appreciation of ODOT's efforts to control the mighty flow of C**********s evacuating the state of fruit and nuts....

tac

Noho's Hawaiian cafe

Best chargrilled teriyak, outside the Islands!
gotta love Hawaiian style teriyaki, and the Mac salad.. Oh Lordy!!!

It's my/our comfort food!

25th and Clinton, in Porkland!

Also one NE Fremont. Bigger, newer, less crowded and same great food!
Oh yeah! Much better service!!!:D

Have you tried Ohana over in Milwaukie? I haven't compared them to Noho's (yet), but they do some very nice Hawaiian style teriyaki and mac salad too.

I like Ohana, but, not even close to Noho's! Eaten at both many times!
I've never had better Mac Salad than Noho's! Even in the islands!

When you see all the Hawaiian folks that live in Portland eating at Noho's, that tells you something.
For the longest time Kalua pork was a Friday night only dish. Well now they have it everyday.... its an entire pig slow roasted that tastes like the best ham you have ever had....I shouldn't give it away...Oh so good.
Phil's Ono Chicken, Char grilled, ohh so good
You can order everything with 3 macs and 2 rice balls BTW!!
And only order Blalah (large)

They do have a couple things I wonder about...Yakisoba noodles, with a shrimp sauce, and veg, and then they also have some shredded pork that isn't grilled its just steamed. Then sauce over it. Yuk!! It all needs to be Char grilled at Nohos lol

Huntington's Steakhouse & Spirits (aka Huntington's) in beautiful and bustling downtown Klickitat, WA. Great steaks, great cocktails & the cheesecake is out of this freaking world!!

Mmmmm...Huntington's.....

If you're ever in Beirut, try this place.

cq5dam.web.616.462.jpe

Buns and Guns - Beirut, Lebanon

Ah, nothing beats the smell of napalm fries in the morning.
This military-themed restaurant not only went as far as to name their dishes stuff like "rocket-propelled grenade," they even had a constant loop of gunfire going as the soundtrack.
This could be the only restaurant in the world that caused its employees to get PTSD.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top