JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We used to joke there is never enough.

What non-shooters don't understand is that there is a possibility that some day, manufactured ammo will cease to be available.

It could happen because of a political poo-storm that makes it possible for the "disaster profiteers "like Bloomberg, Hillary, Carolyn McCarthy et.al. finally getting their wish.

So what we're looking at is more than just saving a buck. It's treating the supply you might have on-hand as if it's all you may be able to get ...ever.

That's a huge difference from thrifty shopping. If we knew (somehow) that the stores would run out and stay run out let's say, in July of 2016, how much would be sufficient to have on-hand then?

Remember we didn't get any warning memo on this date, exactly 3 years ago that the ammo and arms market would go crazy in response to the pols going ballistic over the CT incident.

Life was normal, and then it wasn't, almost overnight, and we're still not completely done with it as regards .22LR.

So now I look at a rainy day supply a lot differently than before. "There is never enough" is a joke that's not quite as comical as it used to be.

We used to joke there is never enough.

What non-shooters don't understand is that there is a possibility that some day, manufactured ammo will cease to be available.

It could happen because of a political poo-storm that makes it possible for the "disaster profiteers "like Bloomberg, Hillary, Carolyn McCarthy et.al. finally getting their wish.

So what we're looking at is more than just saving a buck. It's treating the supply you might have on-hand as if it's all you may be able to get ...ever.

That's a huge difference from thrifty shopping. If we knew (somehow) that the stores would run out and stay run out let's say, in July of 2016, how much would be sufficient to have on-hand then?

Remember we didn't get any warning memo on this date, exactly 3 years ago that the ammo and arms market would go crazy in response to the pols going ballistic over the CT incident.

Life was normal, and then it wasn't, almost overnight, and we're still not completely done with it as regards .22LR.

So now I look at a rainy day supply a lot differently than before. "There is never enough" is a joke that's not quite as comical as it used to be.

there is now an established need for a n intervention. It ain'[t my fault I was borne to be what I am...npt yourts to be what you are. YTour end is my paychecko_O

From an AZ winter.s tat dark enough?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads