JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well some of the self defense ammo can be really exspesive.
But you should try it in your gun at the range.
To make sure it works in your gun
As for the 870 I don't know how big your house is but in a house pretty much any 12ga round will work.
I have a 870 use 00 buck shot in it but it will take any kind of ammo
I'm renting so I don't know the exact measurements but its big enough.

MVIMG_20200317_185302.jpg MVIMG_20200317_185322.jpg MVIMG_20200317_185347.jpg

Lol you want to see VICIOUS WOMEN.
go to the toilet paper isle at Costco
Hehehehe
DUDE.... seriously I've seen so many women fighting over toilet paper..... totally crazy stuff happening straight up in front of me. I don't even get it because TP isn't on top of the list of things to get should be. Soap, nonperishable foods, etc are priorities but people are going crazy over TP...

Penetration and expansion are two desirable characteristics in quantity self defense handgun ammunition. The issue with .380 is the projectiles that penetrate well (FMJ) do not expand and those that expand (hollow points) typically do not penetrate.

BUG's: .380 ACP vs. .38 Sp

IMO, an even larger issue is the increased challenge of competency/proficiency with small guns, which most 380 are. Larger guns are just easier to run and hit with, especially for a beginner.

She said S&W so I'm going to a guess and say it's the 380 Sheild easy.
I have never shot one but I have heard they are pretty good.
I have had 3 Sheild 9 mm I liked them all but I sold two and gave one to my sister.

Hey SunShineShan82. Welcome to the forums. I can see you've gotten a lot of feedback so far. If you want a woman's perspective on anything, let me know. I can share my insights as a shooter and instructor. Feel free to PM me. I often teach at the Sportsmans Warehouse in the Puyallup area, although I don't live up that way. I can make some recommendations if you're looking for training, classes or just general knowledge.

Hey SunShineShan82. Welcome to the forums. I can see you've gotten a lot of feedback so far. If you want a woman's perspective on anything, let me know. I can share my insights as a shooter and instructor. Feel free to PM me. I often teach at the Sportsmans Warehouse in the Puyallup area, although I don't live up that way. I can make some recommendations if you're looking for training, classes or just general knowledge.
I would absolutely love that!!!! Yes please!

The sportsman Warehouse.
In puyplup is a easy drive from where you are
405 to 167 to the 512 up the hill get off the hwy and it's right there in the Walmart parking lot .
Probably 30 min drive maybe less or more depending on traffic.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews