JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Homer_drooling2.png

Sunday brunch again today, and another attempt at a 3-egg omelette with chopped, sautéed, Walla Walla sweet onions; roasted, Anaheim chili pepper; chopped, pickled asparagus; sliced, roasted red peppers; and cheddar cheese. It was looking like too much "greenery", what with the Anaheim and the asparagus, so I decided this one needed some contrasting "color" in the mix, hence the addition of the red peppers. Slathered it in sour cream and cantina salsa, and paired it with a triple-dose of pork sausage links and a slice of 9-grain toast with cherry preserves. Of course, a glass of OJ and a cuppa completed the presentation.

This picture, prior to the adornment of sour cream and salsa, is presented in the hopes that His Royal Highness @Will_White will approve of the outer color of today's offering, given his disparaging remark regarding last week's offering. Pic was taken specifically for judgment by NWFA's very own Gordon Ramsay...

Omelette05.1.jpg

This pic is what it looked like when sobo the Commoner was ready to enjoi his brunch, after having taken the above pic for HRH Will White...

Omelette05.2.jpg

Man Freaks Out Animal Rights Protesters By Eating Shish Kebab

Shish Kebabs are grilled, correct? :)
Gawd I couldn't stand there and not choke/laugh/cough at some of that animal meat all over them with their grade school level name calling and insults.
I mean I like it when I plan comes together but this is working too well. 😘

Sunday brunch again today, and another attempt at a 3-egg omelette with chopped, sautéed, Walla Walla sweet onions; roasted, Anaheim chili pepper; chopped, pickled asparagus; sliced, roasted red peppers; and cheddar cheese. It was looking like too much "greenery", what with the Anaheim and the asparagus, so I decided this one needed some contrasting "color" in the mix, hence the addition of the red peppers. Slathered it in sour cream and cantina salsa, and paired it with a triple-dose of pork sausage links and a slice of 9-grain toast with cherry preserves. Of course, a glass of OJ and a cuppa completed the presentation.

This picture, prior to the adornment of sour cream and salsa, is presented in the hopes that His Royal Highness @Will_White will approve of the outer color of today's offering, given his disparaging remark regarding last week's offering. Pic was taken specifically for judgment by NWFA's very own Gordon Ramsay...

View attachment 1266859

This pic is what it looked like when sobo the Commoner was ready to enjoi his brunch, after having taken the above pic for HRH Will White...

View attachment 1266861
Episode 7 Cooking GIF by MasterChef Junior

Fillet was too big for the ol' Webber! Them biscuits....

View attachment 1267500 View attachment 1267501
You too huh? Great minds think alike.. Although this wasn't my handy work this time, I was happy to help pack it away! Those biscuits look amazing. We typically make clam chowder with the left over and almost always have soda bread on the side with that.
Looking great two wheel*s, making me hungry, and I just ate!

74b8efcb-175d-4279-8b62-f8dc189fd8a5.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews