JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basic dogs for the little brats. Chicken brats for the older, pickier brats, and kraken brats for oldest brats.
If yall don't know about these bavarian meats kraken brats let me tell ya... they're stuffed with bacon, jalapeño, and cream cheese. They're pretty spectacular

20220902_195839.jpg

Basic dogs for the little brats. Chicken brats for the older, pickier brats, and kraken brats for oldest brats.
If yall don't know about these bavarian meats kraken brats let me tell ya... they're stuffed with bacon, jalapeño, and cream cheese. They're pretty spectacular

View attachment 1269961
You had me at bacon...

Homer_drooling2.png

Well.... the more money I save shopping there the more money I have for guns n ammo. Besides, it's not my membership anyway
That's fine by me - not judging at all. To the fullest extent I am able, I just won't support any outfit that is hostile to the 2A and/or the Constitution.

I keep this pretty extensive list handy...

ETA1:
Dunno why it's not working right now. It was just a second ago. Mebbe it'll fix itself... :s0092:

ETA2:
Now the link is working again... :s0092: :s0092:

Last Edited:
I cannot do Costco - it's run by Leftists and gun-haters. I dumped my membership in 2018. Phuq 'em!
Sigh, you are better than I. Its my last string I NEED to cut. I hate it but its a crutch.. I don't blame you if you blame me! I blame myself too!
You can 16 at Costco for 16.99
My buddy made these for us back on the 4th of July. They were pretty damn good. I have been looking for them ever since.

Sigh, you are better than I. Its my last string I NEED to cut. I hate it but its a crutch..
Just like committing to exercise and eating sensibly to lose weight, it's a struggle. But I view it as a worthwhile one to wage... and to win...
I don't blame you if you blame me! I blame myself too!
And I'm not here to blame any one of my brothers and sisters in arms. I blame gun-grabbers and 2A antis... :mad:

Lamb choppers! AGAIN!!! Damn, I'm frik'n addicted to these things...
These went very well with my pre-repast Planet Killer Mai Tais!

View attachment 1253830

Sorry if the pic is a little washed out.
Did some post-clicky editing to try and bring up the exterior lighting some.
Apparently, I ain't any good at that... :rolleyes:

EDIT
Korektin' sum spelin'
I've never even had a mai tai. I'd be curious to try your recipe.

Sigh, you are better than I. Its my last string I NEED to cut. I hate it but its a crutch.. I don't blame you if you blame me! I blame myself too!

My buddy made these for us back on the 4th of July. They were pretty damn good. I have been looking for them ever since.
I've also seen them at safeway for twice the price

Oh, WHAT? No more Gucci and Patagonia I guess. :(

;)
Never owned anything by Gucci...

And in 2018, when Levi's got "woke" right after the Parkland/Marjory Stoneman Douglas school shooting, I carted everything in my closet made by Levi Strauss & Company down to the local Goodwill and donated them. Wasn't too long after that I learned that Patagonia also went woke, so the same thing happened to all of their shiit in my house. I used to love my "Patagucci" fleece clothing for climbing, backpacking, and camping, but there are plenty of other quality brands that make that stuff that don't promote a political agenda. And if they do, they don't advertise it to the point I know about it. So phuq Gucci! And Patagucci, too! And all of the rest on the CCRKBA list!

Last Edited:
I've never even had a mai tai. I'd be curious to try your recipe.
Indeed I was actually talking about this the other night with my fam. I don't think I've ever had one either.
I'm +1 on that recipe request (seeing how your last recipe was gold my interest is piqued)
Well, aren't you two the lucky ones...??? :)

First, you need to assemble the basic ingredients...

Then, you must follow the secret recipe...

And finally, enjoi... :s0115:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads