JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never owned anything by Gucci...

And in 2018, when Levi's got "woke" right after the Parkland/Marjory Stoneman Douglas school shooting, I carted everything in my closet made by Levi Strauss & Company down to the local Goodwill and donated them. Wasn't too long after that I learned that Patagonia also went woke, so the same thing happened to all of their shiit in my house. I used to love my "Patagucci" fleece clothing for climbing, backpacking, and camping, but there are plenty of other quality brands that make that stuff that don't promote a political agenda. And if they do, they don't advertise it to the point I know about it. So phuq Gucci! And Patagucci, too! And all of the rest on the CCRKBA list!

I don't buy designer anything. But if I gave up Levi's I'd have no pants. 501 shrink-to-fit is all I've worn for 45 years or so.

I don't buy designer anything. But if I gave up Levi's I'd have no pants. 501 shrink-to-fit is all I've worn for 45 years or so.
Been wearing 👇these 👇since 2012...

I got 'em in khaki...
MOD Squad.02.jpg

...coyote brown...
Burn pit_12.jpg

...and LE green.
Sobo_RMSF.JPG

And Gunny was right when he said, "Best damn pants, ever!" Love them pants! No more Levi's for me, EVUH!

Last Edited:
"Tactical sobo". Far out man. :s0151:
These Tru-Spec pants fit soooooooooo much better than any pair of Levi's I ever had.
With Levi's, it always felt like my balls were in a phuq'n vise all day.

EDIT:
Spellin' ("vice" to "vise")... noticed the error hours later. Damned auto(in)correct... 🤬

Last Edited:
Yeah thankfully Levi's never did it for me, no skinny jeans here. I like my breathing room. Shrink to fit just sounds like torture. I'm probably going to start diving down the hole of higher end tactical style pants like vertx and kitanica etc just cause durable pants seem like they could be a really good investment in the near future, I already have a few pairs of flannel lines cargo pants that are very nice for the colder days. Can't remember who makes em Now. But anything made in China or overseas would be smart to invest a bit in right now. (Not encouraging to buy Chinese *cough* Levi!)

Didn't get off my azz early enough to have dinner at a decent hour last night, but I finally got around to it. Posting up the pic this morning...

Pork loins on the barby, used Montreal Steak marinade... in it for over an hour. Like I said, I was pretty lazy last night... :rolleyes:

Pork loins10.JPG

@Dr Prepper... just thought you might like to be made aware...

Lamb chops, again! This time with Smoky Alderwood marinade...

Lamb chops14.01.JPG

Lamb chops14.02.jpg

Yummy lamb choppers paired with baby red garlic smashed taters with fresh basil leaves garnish, roasted corn-on-the-cob, and a Caprese salad, all washed down with a local house red. I will follow this up with a piece of chocolate cake with raspberry glaze for dessert later this evening...

Lamb chops14.03.JPG

Powers Vineyard Cab Sauvignon... it's not an especially "bold" cab, hence why I call it a "house" red...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top