JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cooking the eggs in the same pan in which the butter and onions are sautéed without cleaning it out makes the omelette come out a little darker.
I will still eat it, since it's not crispy in the least and I'm not a stickler for extreme haute cuisine preparation and presentation.
You make yours how. ev. er. you. want...
Please! I know you sucker for grill marks don't even pretend. :rolleyes:
I KNOW your a sucker for these too! (As now am I!):s0115::s0139::s0168::s0090: everyone LOVED these. Very tasty! Made 4.5lbs and two packs was just barely enough to cover it. In the future I will buy a third rather than be short and skimp. Craving satiated. I'd highly encourage others try this. It rates about a solid 8.0 - 9.0
Thanks @sobo!

It was very tempting to do the obligatory sobo presentation plated with a glass of wine and carry pistol, but well... They didn't last that long ;)
Maybe next time.

2cb524a0-8376-4658-9c13-5d086181cdad.jpg a9a4e9d1-c6ae-4472-befd-9828da74a086.jpg 5a268236-c1ea-4faa-b33c-c39e62462dbc.jpg
Edit: I guess I should probably state these are sobo's famous Brazilian lamb chops.

Last Edited:
I KNOW your a sucker for these too! (As now am I!):s0115::s0139::s0168::s0090: everyone LOVED these. Very tasty! Made 4.5lbs and two packs was just barely enough to cover it. In the future I will buy a third rather than be short and skimp. Craving satiated. I'd highly encourage others try this. It rates about a solid 8.0 - 9.0
Thanks @sobo!

It was very tempting to do the obligatory sobo presentation plated with a glass of wine and carry pistol, but well... They didn't last that long ;)
Maybe next time.

View attachment 1265786 View attachment 1265791 View attachment 1265792
Dang Dude!! YUM!

Thanks @sobo!

Maybe next time.

View attachment 1265786 View attachment 1265791 View attachment 1265792
Edit: I guess I should probably state these are sobo's famous Brazilian lamb chops.
Yup, looks like you listened well. Those look delicious!

Ya I wish you coulda had some.
Do you use the vinegar or sub for the 2tbsp lime juice? I used the lime juice.
Sometimes I use apple cider vinegar, sometimes I use red wine vinegar, and sometimes I just use full-on red wine (Cabernet).
Haven't tried the lime juice yet. Which marinade packet was that?

🤨 brazilian of course.. Thats what it calls for 'idn't it.. (Kinda thought that went without saying.. Even though I said it too!! See the foot note ;))
Well, if you recall, Step 1 of this recipe allows for any of three different marinade flavors...

I cycle between these marinades, and there's another one not pictured (Smoky Alderwood, with a red label) that is also very good with the lamb chops.

Marinades.jpg

Oh ic what's going on.. See I did follow step one. I took a screenshot of it so I wouldn't have to find it again (or lose it/fuhgetaboutit)
See exhibit, I mean step one below :)

View attachment 1266263
You edited that...
:s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

And dude, your making screenshots of so many of my posts is creepin' me out... 😬

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top