JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8E7F38A9-88D1-48CA-A310-A0AE8302D938.jpeg

@2Wheels4Ever I just want you to know that, even though I use the scraper almost every day, last night all of your juniper kitchen utensils were used repeatedly and with great enjoyment during the preparation of the glorious repast we enjoyed. I love those kitchen tools you made, seriously love 'em! :cool:

@2Wheels4Ever I just want you to know that, even though I use the scraper almost every day, last night all of your juniper kitchen utensils were used repeatedly and with great enjoyment during the preparation of the glorious repast we enjoyed. I love those kitchen tools you made, seriously love 'em! :cool:

Glad you like them! When I was making yours, I had 2 crack where there was a knot. I was able to salvage them as malformed scrapers and I use them all the time as well. They hold up remarkably well for a softwood.

There's a joke in there somewhere...:s0114:

Technically, not "on the grill" last night, but it was a bit out of my mainstream, so I thought I'd share...

It's stil-flied beef and bloccori!!! (it's not racist, cuz my daughter's Chinese :p )
IMG_7545.JPG

Girlfriend called and said she was going to stop by the local diner and pick up some breakfast burritos to bring over for us. She then called back and said they were closed. :s0076:

Great. Now I have breakfast burritos on the brain! So I ran down to the market and bought all the ingredients to make my own.

Had the eggs and cheese, but needed bacon, sausage, green chiles, country gravy, hash browns, and giant tortillas. $18 later I have all the stuff. Another hour later, I had them stuffed and wrapped and threw them on a flat iron grill to finish them off. Couldn't wait any longer so took them off before really well crisped, but they were amazing!

These things were the size of a loaf of banana bread and dwarfed my 12" dinner plate...

IMG_20201101_120051164.jpg

When I got done, I could barely move and started reading the instructions for my colonoscopy tomorrow. "Eat a light breakfast the day before, and then nothing but clear liquids until the procedure..."

Oops... :oops:

When I got done, I could barely move and started reading the instructions for my colonoscopy tomorrow. "Eat a light breakfast the day before, and then nothing but clear liquids until the procedure..."

Oops... :oops:
Your doc is gonna lovvvvve you...:s0140:

Sorry for the garbage picture, but I had squirrel. Not because I wanted it, but I made some traps and figured I may as well get back into trapping and getting my own meats. Hard times are a comin I'm sure of it. Already caught about a dozen or so and they're stored in the deep freezer now for a just in case.

Salted, peppered, a little Johnny's Seasoning Salt, and coated in honey mixed with Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce.

Easy trap, easy prep, easy eats. Stay safe out there, ya'll >:0

squirrel.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews