JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My girlfriend and I walked down to the local bar/diner and I paid $38 (after tip) for a chicken Caesar wrap, a buffalo chicken wrap, and a pineapple margarita. My wrap was awful, with me not getting any actual chicken until the last 1/3. The margarita, according to my girlfriend, tasted like water and tequila with a hint of lime.

I try to support local businesses, but this place is just getting worse and worse with the prices getting higher and higher. Plus, we had to order at the bar, grab our own waters, collect our own silverware, and bus our own table when done.

All right, I never got off my lazy azz last night to make it to the grill.
But tonight I finally busted a move towards grillage and threw down the lamb chopperz...
Marinated lamb chopz, roasted c-o-c, and artisan spring greens salad mit Italian dressing.
All washed down with a few Campari and sodas and a few glasses of a generic Washington red.
Mmmmmm, tasty...
View attachment 756365
Dude you need some friends.
All your bbq post look great.
But for one person.
LOL.

Did up a few ribeye steak with bacon on top with some eggs .
STEAK AND EGGS FOR DINNER. PXL_20201004_013733225.MP.jpg PXL_20201004_015145293.MP.jpg PXL_20201004_015910652.MP.jpg

Dude you need some friends.
All your bbq post look great.
But for one person.
LOL.
HA! "Friends" would just come over to eat up all my steaks and chops! :s0140:

I've got a coupla bacon-wrapped filet mignons that are going on the grill in a few minutes, or maybe tomorrow night. Gettin' kinda late to fire up the grillage now... :oops:

Last Edited:
@EPS, this is just for you... :D

All prepped and ready to throw upon the grillage.
Two bacon-wrapped filet mignon with freshly steamed baby carrots and broccoli.
The prawn cocktail is in the fridge, chillin'.
That's a pre-grillage Old Fashioned there on the prep board.
Later, there will be WA cab (standard) to wash down this bovine goodness...
Bacon-wrapped filet mignon.JPG
ETA: Progress...
Progress.JPG
ETA: Dinner... is served!
served.jpg
Looggiddat sumbich... Dat is some delicious eatin'. It cuts like butta.....
Medium rare.JPG

Last Edited:
@EPS, this is just for you... :D

All prepped and ready to throw upon the grillage.
Two bacon-wrapped filet mignon with freshly steamed baby carrots and broccoli.
The prawn cocktail is in the fridge, chillin'.
That's a pre-grillage Old Fashioned there on the prep board.
Later, there will be WA cab (standard) to wash down this bovine goodness...
View attachment 758331
ETA: Progress...
View attachment 758352
ETA: Dinner... is served!
View attachment 758385
Looggiddat sumbich... Dat is some delicious eatin'. It cuts like butta.....
View attachment 758386
Nice .
I like how you put the handgun in the third picture.

Got a 20lb lunk of boneless rib eye (if it has the rib attached it's called a rib eye steak) at cash n carry, $7/lb.. at Winco it's like $15/lb but already cut up.
It's decadently deelicious cooked on a cast iron skillet.

Teriyaki chicken tonight.

View attachment 765823

I not only enjoy your "what's on the grill posts" for the view of your food and the back ground, I also get tips from the layout of your food and charcoal placement. I've only been a Weber Kettle user since Wifey got me one two Christmases ago. I've been a gas grill user for many years, but still learning the proper way to use the BBQ.

I'm jealous because I'm stuck waiting for a ferry until Friday, Skagway AK is on emergency shelter in place orders so I'm living on ham & cheese sammiches. Glad I bought groceries before coming here yesterday. There ARE worse places to be stuck!

BA6D5BFA-4F65-441E-BA8A-BEE1934C6179.jpeg

Hmm, stove, not grill. Started out going to do some fried potatoes and then would add the german sausages I'd done earlier in the week that were leftover. Potatoes were looking great, went for the used brats and whammo! - the kid had eaten all but one today for lunch. Change of plans: was going to get fancy and do a reverse sear or Sou vide garlic butter hand massage fair-trade - free-range prawn thing but in the end I dumped the f**ing frozen prawns in the pan with garlic and butter and we made garlic butter shrimp greasydeas. Greasydeas are like Caseydia but they are less tasty.

I compensate by adding salt and everyone smiles when they eat them and try not to swear at me. Worse yet, I'd dumped a full head of garlic I'd just harvested into the fry pan. Double whammo!

Easy to make. Take a tortilla, dump some grated cheese on it then microwave. Kick the potatoes out of the pan and add many garlic cloves. Dump the prawns, then put sour cream, ketchup and or salsa with some lettuce on a tortilla shell and nosh away. Bonus points for melting the cheese. Everyone loved them.

They said. Probably should have tried the reverse sear or Sou vide prawn thinggy or just drove the million miles over to Sobos house and ate his stuff. Meh, they all went back for seconds and ate it all up anyway. Pigs.

Last Edited:
So, I've been outta town for a while buying cars for the kids, but I made it back home for the weekend.
Then had a coupla old climbin' buds over who are also current shootin' buds, and we hit my range for some USPSA play this past Saturday.
That evening, we grilled porterhouses and noshed most regally on those mofos...
ShootFest porterhouses.JPG
Three of 'em, and each one was 1-1/2 inches thick and a full pound-and-a-half of bovine bounty...
And big bakers and grilled fresh asparagus, too! Damn, was it ever delicious!!!
ShootFest porterhouse.JPG
Rob brought up some marionberry pie for dessert, made by his fiancé.
Never got a pic of it before it disappeared down our vulture-like gullets... :s0140:

Last Edited:
Pulled pork. Had it on for 8 hours and wish it could have had a bit more to get it the texture just right.

Nonetheless, it was darn fine. Dressed in my BBQ sauce and sitting in a fresh baked butter roll.

IMG_20201029_090158610.jpg IMG_20201029_165019460.jpg IMG_20201029_173428984.jpg

Ribeyes with a buddy last night at my place...
Also, made my special country-style fried baby red 'taters w/Walla Walla sweet onions, green onions, and red peppers...
And my buddy Gerry made his special stir-fried sugar snap peas w/red onions...
We had homemade Dutch apple pie (from Gerry's wife) for dessert.
Food coma ensued...
Ribeye.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top