JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The upper comes with a replacement heavy hammer and stronger hammer spring (as well as some high strength anti-walk pins). Since Im already using the specialized heavy Timney trigger for it I dont need this hammer.

is there another use / benefit for a heavy AR15 hammer in a regular AR15?

pretty much done 21.6 lbs in the end

mKKMc94.jpg

by the way, any thoughts on these being the rear deal?:)
http://50bmgsupply.com/ammo.shtml
35.png

Check out the new Tactilite, the MF-50S and MF-50M. It's been re-engineered, made it look even better, and safer to shoot. Plus no more waiting! They are in stock and ready to ship. Questions, I'm here to help. mccutchenfirearms.com

Check out the new Tactilite, the MF-50S and MF-50M. It's been re-engineered, made it look even better, and safer to shoot. Plus no more waiting! They are in stock and ready to ship. Questions, I'm here to help. mccutchenfirearms.com

Hey, welcome! You guys were involved with supplying parts to the original tactilite upper as well right?

Do your parts kits (like the bolt parts kit) interchange with the original upper from zel customs? My son has my rifle now but I gave him the link to your site so he could stock up on replacement parts.

Glad to see you took over and have stuff in stock.

Hi bolus, yes, our bolt assembly will work in the Tactilite uppers. Part of the price on the website includes head spacing and return shipping.

Sounds like you need to get one for yourself again!

Thanks for sharing.

Hi bolus, yes, our bolt assembly will work in the Tactilite uppers. Part of the price on the website includes head spacing and return shipping.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

I started a new thread to give you better visibility in case people have questions. Unfortunately I live in a freedom-deficient state now where I cant legally own one of these:(

50 BMG uppers from McCutchen Firearms

Look what is on its way back home to me (minus receiver). Son needed a loan for moving to Idaho so we did a trade so I could have something to kill the centipedes if I needed it. He'll just get it back when I die anyway. :)

So happy that he is taking my former collection to Idaho before Oregon made it all illegal.

20190808_101602_HDR.jpg

Look what is on its way back home to me (minus receiver). Son needed a loan for moving to Idaho so we did a trade so I could have something to kill the centipedes if I needed it. He'll just get it back when I die anyway. :)

So happy that he is taking my former collection to Idaho before Oregon made it all illegal.

View attachment 606825

Who made it? I have a Safety Harbor Fire Arms upper. They have a 5 rd detachable mag. This is the receiver I used. Also, ATF for a while stopped all production of 50 cal uppers but recently allowed manufacturers to start production again but with a catch. ALL 50 cal uppers are now required to have a serial number and have to go through the same process as buy a complete rifle. So now they know who has 50 cal rifles. IMG_20190706_114222882.jpg

Who made it? I have a Safety Harbor Fire Arms upper. They have a 5 rd detachable mag. This is the receiver I used. Also, ATF for a while stopped all production of 50 cal uppers but recently allowed manufacturers to start production again but with a catch. ALL 50 cal uppers are now required to have a serial number and have to go through the same process as buy a complete rifle. So now they know who has 50 cal rifles.

Mine was from tactilite before they closed and McCutchen took over. (this is my old build thread so the details are above)

Sounds like the ATF... determine something is a firearm that has no way of firing unless attached to a receiver which is also considered a firearm which has no way of firing without the upper. So a single rifle is considered 2 firearms now?

Cant wait until you have to get your tupperware serialized because it may someday hold the springs that would be used in a rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top