JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And that AR will weigh in at what? Maybe 8lbs with a round in the chamber?

That suckers gonna kick like a mule:eek:!

That's ok, Im putting this on it

100_1553.JPG

No point really. I have a good AR, several actually. And a good shotgun, and a good precision rifle, and a bunch of good pistols.

My gun collecting has gone from self protection to emergency preparedness to now full time hobby. So once I found out someone made a single shot 80% AR lower, I had to build something with it.

Plus its an 80% single shot lower with a 50 BMG upper on it. Assuming I survive the first shot, I'll consider it an accomplishment. If you can find me an 80% Remington 700 that I can build with garage tools I'd be all over it. Any bolt action 80% rifle would be a fun project.

I suppose I had not factored in the enjoyment of building it.

Well, I got 2 separate fedex tracking numbers for 2 separate 17.1 pound boxes from Tactilite. Im wondering if that means they shipped me 2 uppers by mistake. Should be interesting to see what shows up next Tuesday

So... Why don't we have pictures? Why two boxes? What does the surefire mag with the Beowolf rounds mean? I am so lost....

only one box showed up. fedex made a mistake and the other tracking number disappeared.

I had to deck the lower to get it to fit. I know I should not have coated it already. got to have it redone now.

but I got it to fit, everything works (I waited on a pic until I got it back together)

uM0W9uR.jpg

I just threw the pic of the surefire mag in there because that showed up today as well

:cool:

only one box showed up. fedex made a mistake and the other tracking number disappeared.

I had to deck the lower to get it to fit. I know I should not have coated it already. got to have it redone now.

but I got it to fit, everything works (I waited on a pic until I got it back together)

I just threw the pic of the surefire mag in there because that showed up today as well

:cool:
That looks nice. Better than I expected. No offense, the picture in my mind was not as nice as the one you posted. Guess my imagination is slipping.

That looks nice. Better than I expected. No offense, the picture in my mind was not as nice as the one you posted. Guess my imagination is slipping.

Im pretty happy with it so far. The build quality is nice and it should look better once my rings show up to put a proper scope on it (I was waiting to see if anyone noticed the crappy red dot I put on there)

Does anyone know if there is a carry handle that will fit a picatinny rail but fit around a scope? The scope I have will cover the entire length of the rail so it would be nice to have a quick detach carry handle where the handle bends around the scope.

its my home defense gun. It only has to hit something 3 yards down the hallway. :) (actually only 2 yards since the gun itself is like a yard long)

Im waiting on some Badger Max 50 rings. Should be good enough to hold the scope in place
If they don't work out on the rifle you can always use them for tow hooks on your truck. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top